Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which high school sport(s) did you play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What sport(s) did/do you play in High School???
Softball
Basketball, Volleyball and Softball for me
I played basketball and baseball.
I played basketball and a year of Volleyball

BallaBaby

Basketball
Football, played center, made All-District my 2nd year and All-State my senior year.

I also competed in track for a year or two, and tennis for two years. Tennis was by-far my favorite.
Football, Track, Baseball and Basketball.. Gave up Baseball and Basketball after my sophomore year to concentrate on Football..I was an outside LB and OG..
I tried basketball, but I broke my ankles my sophomore year, and couldn't play, and I got cut my junior year because I didn't play my sophomore year lol
GOLF!!!!
Basketball & Softball. Thought about playing Volleyball but I hated it.
Football,basketball
Basketball and Track
I never got to play in any sports, My dad would not let me, so I joined the High School Band when I was a freshman
Basketball, football, was thinking about playing baseball sophomore year but then the wreck happened, that's pretty much the whole story
BFritz Wrote:Basketball, football, was thinking about playing baseball sophomore year but then the wreck happened, that's pretty much the whole story

It is obivious that you have a broad knowledge of sports are you thinking about gettting into coaching?
PHSFAN Wrote:
BFritz Wrote:Basketball, football, was thinking about playing baseball sophomore year but then the wreck happened, that's pretty much the whole story

It is obivious that you have a broad knowledge of sports are you thinking about gettting into coaching?

I'd love to but it would just be difficult because not being able to talk I obviously wouldn't be able to yell, and with everything else going on during the game, I just think that it would be hard to keep attention long enough to type out my point. Maybe though, who knows
BFritz Wrote:
PHSFAN Wrote:

I'd love to but it would just be difficult because not being able to talk I obviously wouldn't be able to yell, and with everything else going on during the game, I just think that it would be hard to keep attention long enough to type out my point. Maybe though, who knows

You can get a good start on here FRitz by letting us in on all that you know and your thoughts. thumb4.gif
PHSFAN Wrote:
BFritz Wrote:
PHSFAN Wrote:

You can get a good start on here FRitz by letting us in on all that you know and your thoughts. thumb4.gif

Coaching would be the next best thing but it's just hard to think about because there will always be me wondering about what I could have done or been if the wreck hadn't happened. I hit my growth spert in a coma so I obviously hadn't reached my full athletic potential before the wreck, who knows if I could have been something more
Baseball and Golf
I played football, basketball, and track all four years at Pikeville HS. OT and DE in football, Center in basketball, and I threw the shot put in track.
I caught in baseball, played RB but mostly DB in Football, and ran the 4X1 and 4X2 in track. Played one year of basketball, but quit because I never really liked it.
football and track
Played football (WR,S, LB, RB, PR, KR), basketball, and track (hurdles, triple jump, shot put).
Played football (RB-LB), Basketball (G-F), Baseball (1st). That is all school offered or may have done more.
I play Baseball and Im thinking about playing football again my junior year.
Football and Baseball
Basketball, cross country, and track
ttt
Basketball 4years
Football 2 years
Track 4 years
Baseball 2 years
Golf 2 years
Cross Country 2 years
Weight lifting 2 years

wish i played football all 4 years
Pages: 1 2