Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vick's debut has the attention of NFC East foes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vicks playing tonight, How will he do?

But what we — the people outside the Eagles' organization — might find out tonight in the preseason game against Jacksonville is just what kind of threat he figures to pose in the 2009 season, whenever the commissioner grants him full reinstatement.
Does Vick still have that game-breaking burst? Is he in football shape? How sharp will he throw the ball?
With Vick at 29, and two years on the shelf behind him, these are some of the answers we can expect tonight. Against the Jaguars, Vick should expect to see time both as a wild card and a conventional quarterback to simultaneously find him a role and accelerate his learning of Reid's offense.
As for what Vick has the potential to bring, Sporting News enlisted a defensive lineman, linebacker and defensive back — each representing one of Philly's NFC East foes, who'll have to deal with Vick twice this season — to describe the problems he poses.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/article/...-east-foes
I am hoping he does good. I have never been a fan but I am pulling for him now.
I will be glued to the tube...just not watching the Eagles game though
Stardust Wrote:I will be glued to the tube...just not watching the Eagles game though

Is the Eagle's game going to be on t.v. or online anywhere?
Roger Goodell announces that vick can play in week 3