Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Freak's on board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems like a decent site, hopefully will have a good time.
Welcome to BGR. If you need anything just let me or one of the mods or other admins know. Happy Postings.
welcome to the site, have fun posting and if you need anything dont hesitate to ask any mod or administrator, we are here to help:welcome:
Welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself.
Welcome over man!!! :dance: :dance:
Welcome to BGR!!! Have Fun!!!
Welcome
Welcome if you need anything just let us know.
Hey FreakNasty !!!! It's great to have ya over here on BGR !!!!

If ya ever need anything, let any of our staff know......

Have fun and again, Thanks for joining THE #1 source for High School Sports Talk !!
Thanks guys, hopefully I will make a solid contribution to the website.
Welcome. I think you will.
WOW welcome FREAK we are SO glad to have you b/c I know what a great contribution you are to the other site...But man if you need anything dont hesitate to ask we will be MORE than glad to help
Have fun!
Have fun!
Welcome Freak glad to have you on here.
Welcome Freak, this site blows the other away.
Great! My brother from another mother is here. My boy freak. I'm glad you came over. It's great to have ya pal!
"MR.INCREDIBLE" Wrote:welcome to the site, have fun posting and if you need anything dont hesitate to ask any mod or administrator, we are here to help:welcome:

I second that motion. Ask me if you need anything.
Welcome to the party.

BallaBaby

Welcome to BGR!!!!
Welcome to the good side Freak!!
Welcome Freak!!
Very happy to be here, place is fantastic, the freedom over here is great. You get tired of the crap at the other place after a while, especially in the General forum......
"FreakNasty" Wrote:Very happy to be here, place is fantastic, the freedom over here is great. You get tired of the crap at the other place after a while, especially in the General forum......
Dead on Freak!
Have fun Freak....I know you already do....lol