Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wrestling page for high school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought that I would post this site. Anyone who is a wrestling fan or a high school wrestler can go to this site.

http://www.kentuckywrestling.com/
Thx. CP. I've posted Wresting story's, but there does not seem to be much interest at this time
thanks for the info!
That's a good site. We are trying to develop a site at weplay.com for the Letcher Middle Schools program and hopefully get the program up and running. Coach Mynster has agreed to coach at the middle school level also in hopes of building a good base for the future. He seems to have some really good ideas about developing a quality program. He believes it is better to grow the boys into the weight class than to starve them down, and this especially makes since at the middle school level.
That is great news. Hope we can get a few middle school kids to come out.
frr3esq Wrote:That's a good site. We are trying to develop a site at weplay.com for the Letcher Middle Schools program and hopefully get the program up and running. Coach Mynster has agreed to coach at the middle school level also in hopes of building a good base for the future. He seems to have some really good ideas about developing a quality program. He believes it is better to grow the boys into the weight class than to starve them down, and this especially makes since at the middle school level.

Agreed, middle schoolers are still growing and should never cut weight IMO. They should be learning technique, and nothing else.
Let me know when the website is up.
Most of the wrestling talk is around state time.
That don't mean that we can't talk about it right now. With us, it should start year round. Wrestling is like any other sport. It has to be taken seriously year round.
frr3esq Wrote:That's a good site. We are trying to develop a site at weplay.com for the Letcher Middle Schools program and hopefully get the program up and running. Coach Mynster has agreed to coach at the middle school level also in hopes of building a good base for the future. He seems to have some really good ideas about developing a quality program. He believes it is better to grow the boys into the weight class than to starve them down, and this especially makes since at the middle school level.

Any word if the numbers in middle school went up? Ment to go to practice today, but was late. Love to hear about the future of this program.
Why isn't there any wrestling in the south central part of the state?
i couldnt really find anything on that website
Isnt Wayne Co considered south central?