Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Michael Jackson not Dead?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9b8_1251194026"]LiveLeak.com - Michael Jackson still alive after helicopter transport to coroner[/ame]

Don't know if its real or not, but the plates match, and supposedly this guy had been hiding out behind the police block, and ran out and filmed without anyone knowing. Likely fake but I don't see official coroner vehicles being used for this. Plus the guys breathing suggests true excitement, as that is likely something a faker wouldn't think to do. Who knows. I was in class when I first heard about it, and the first thing I said was he's faked it. He's in so much debt and being sued by everyone, it's his only way out.
I don't know. I don't have an opinion on it. It certainly is a possibility though.
Very interesting. But you also have to take in the fact that every time a MAJOR celeb dies, the conspiracy theory's arise. Although, this is the first time i've saw an actual video come into the mix. But since it never shows his face, there can never be an actual argument for this I dont think. But it is quite intriguing to say the least.
He's living on an isolated island with Elvis...

If there was any truth to this, then he had zero care about his children and put them through such a tramatic event that could never be forgiven. His kids will be followed around forever, thus no way possible they could have a life with him EVER! No, I don't buy it. He and Elvis are gone! The conspircy of Celbs faking their deaths just could not work in today's media. Like someone in the Hospital would not have already sold the story to every major media outlet in the world. Someone would have had to see him....
Stardust Wrote:He's living on an isolated island with Elvis...

If there was any truth to this, then he had zero care about his children and put them through such a tramatic event that could never be forgiven. His kids will be followed around forever, thus no way possible they could have a life with him EVER! No, I don't buy it. He and Elvis are gone! The conspircy of Celbs faking their deaths just could not work in today's media. Like someone in the Hospital would not have already sold the story to every major media outlet in the world. Someone would have had to see him....

And Tupac.
PC_You_Know Wrote:And Tupac.

Ahh come on, Tupacs alive, how else do we get new albums every year:biggrin:
My theory also and like they said, now there is video evidence...perhaps. I wouldn't doubt it at all so hopefully more will be brought up on the issue.
PC_You_Know Wrote:And Tupac.

lol...i was about to post the exact same thing.
Was there any media coverage last night on this. This video would be the biggest news in the WORLD right now if true and not just making headlines on a forum site.
^ i didnt see anything on it
I didn't watch television last night Stardust, but I thought the exact same thing.
I have read (a few different times today) that the video is indeed fake (surprise!) Apparently a German TV station set this whole thing up, to see how easy it would be to make people believe that he is still alive. Google it, and you will see for yourself.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:I have read (a few different times today) that the video is indeed fake (surprise!) Apparently a German TV station set this whole thing up, to see how easy it would be to make people believe that he is still alive. Google it, and you will see for yourself.

OMG, we have been duped.... :please:

Those pesky Germans...:biggrin:
Why is it that we have a hard time accepting that a celebrity has died....they are, afterall, only human.
Thats crazy man is it true?
The germans are at it again, Hitler must be alive with them Smile
8thgrader65 Wrote:Thats crazy man is it true?

Uh - NO!
15th region slamdunk Wrote:I have read (a few different times today) that the video is indeed fake (surprise!) Apparently a German TV station set this whole thing up, to see how easy it would be to make people believe that he is still alive. Google it, and you will see for yourself.

I think the German's are lying again, and Jackson is indeed alive, the fact is he and Elvis are still alive and living in some isolated place eating peanutbutter and banana sandwiches. :igiveup:
Old School Wrote:I think the German's are lying again, and Jackson is indeed alive, the fact is he and Elvis are still alive and living in some isolated place eating peanutbutter and banana sandwiches. :igiveup:
And talking about Lisa Marie.