Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Norwood, OH @ Campbell County Aug. 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predictions?

7:30 pm

Campbell County
Camels 24-16
Is Norwood a Cincinatti school? I don't know anything about them
Cc 17-6
FBALL Wrote:Is Norwood a Cincinatti school? I don't know anything about them
Yes, Norwood is a Cincinnati school. I think they are a lower level team, D-2 or 3. Pretty athletic. This will be a great early test for the Camels, as if they don't have enough tests within thier own district!
FBALL Wrote:Is Norwood a Cincinatti school? I don't know anything about them

Rob Van Winkle Wrote:Yes, Norwood is a Cincinnati school. I think they are a lower level team, D-2 or 3. Pretty athletic. This will be a great early test for the Camels, as if they don't have enough tests within thier own district!

Norwood is big. They were 7-3 last year and expect to be better this year. Scott is a big bruising tailback and they have a transfer from Moeller that will play a quasi FB/Slot position. They will pose a challenge to the Camels, but they will be playing into Campbell's strength in their Linebackers. The Camels up-tempo no-huddle defense may have an affect on Norwood who has plenty of 2-way guys on their squad. I look for the 1st half to be tough. If the Camels are to pull this out, it will be in the 2nd half.