Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Past & Present: Most physically gifted football player(s) on your team???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought this would be an interresting topic. Who is/was the most Physically gifted player(s) @ your School? Not meaning the best statistically or even the best player at that, just the player who stands out in the weight room who has the speed and footwork to go with their naturally ability. Basically the player who you look at saying theres no way this kids in High School.

Lets hear it.
Belfry
Past- David Jones
Present- Thomas Varney
Warren Central:
Past: Chad Alexander, Terry Alexander, and Fred Carver.

Bowling Green:
Past: Patrick Reynolds, Free Harrison, and Daniel Withrow.

Owensboro:
Past: Justin Miller, Buster Ashely, Getty Cavitt

Franklin-Simpson:
Past: Tony Key and Braxton Anderson

Lou. Ballard:
Past: Jeremi Johnson

Ryle:
Past: Vince Murray
Paintsville

PAST - Ryan Brown
PRESENT - Nehemiah Doderer
Prestonsburg:

Past: Jeremy Caudill
Present: Austin McKinney
Campbell County

Past: Matt Sauerback
Present: Jake Rebholz
Prestonsburg

Past: John Ortega
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Prestonsburg

Past: John Ortega

Hey, Ortega was good, but Caudill was a freak! Unbelievable combination of strength and speed for a 300 pounder, started 4 years at DT for UK, including his freshman year.
cat86 Wrote:Hey, Ortega was good, but Caudill was a freak! Unbelievable combination of strength and speed for a 300 pounder, started 4 years at DT for UK, including his freshman year.

Caudill was a phemnominal player, but I had to show some love for Ortega as he was just as good and stared at about every mens sport at Centre College.
After re-reading the original question and noticing that it was not specifically limited to football, I agree with you. It's a tough question: 4 year football starter at UK vs. 4 year every sport start at Centre. Good point.
Past
Ashland: Juan Thomas
AHS86 Wrote:Past
Ashland: Juan Thomas

He was a beast.
past jason nichols my best tomcat memories are ones involving him though i never knew him personally i always got excited watching him play as a young kid

present-josh albers he is just so much stronger than just about anyone on the field
Estill County

Past:

Matt Richardson

Billy Davidson

Chad Miller

Justin Covey
Breathitt Bobcats Ricky Brewer,Joe Henson,Rich McCune,Jermany Noble (past)
Jade Haddix,Jay Mcknight,Jarrod Wolfe (present)
Channing Fugate for the present no one is 6'3 235lbs and can run and lift like him. Jon Rader for the past 6'5 230 LB/TE