Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County vs. South Floyd Aug. 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what your prediction... magoffin 42 sf 18
im going to say that Magoffin wins this one pretty easily.
I'll take Magoffin County by 2+ touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
Magoffin.
Magoffin
most definitely Magoffin..
Magoffin County
I have to say Magoffin by at least 2 scores.
Magoffin 21-6
Magoffin County
Magoffin County hats off to thee,
To our colors true we will be,
Kentucky's finest, that's you and me,
Ra ra ra ra, ho ho ho ho,
Hats off to Magoffin High.

I still remember it after all these years... ha ha ha
Magoffin should handle this game easy..

Good song big coach allen!!!!!!!!!!
Good memory Bigcoachallen. Hope the are alot of nightmares with that toon playing in the background this year.
Magoffin has this in the bag hang in there SF
Magoffin County
I hate to pick against the Raiders, but they will probably struggle this year. In recent years there just hasn't been enough players coming out for football at South Floyd. It would be nice to have at least 40 come out every year. This year I don't even know if they had 20 to come out? Having no depth and minimal room for injuries will make it tough for them this year. Jody will have them playing hard but there just isn't enough options in terms of players to choose from.

Magoffin County 42
South Floyd 30
I'll take Magoffin Co. in this one. But I would love to SF to prove me wrong.
I live in another area now, but I still follow the mountain teams. I will always root for the teams from the hills... no matter what.
torQQue Wrote:I hate to pick against the Raiders, but they will probably struggle this year. In recent years there just hasn't been enough players coming out for football at South Floyd. It would be nice to have at least 40 come out every year. This year I don't even know if they had 20 to come out? Having no depth and minimal room for injuries will make it tough for them this year. Jody will have them playing hard but there just isn't enough options in terms of players to choose from.

Magoffin County 42
South Floyd 30
Actually when Dakota and Tommy Joe is eligible to play they will have around 30 players or more. Those two are good athletes and will tremedously help SF.

Magoffin 42
SF 24
yeah, they have about 30 players out.... Should be a different team in game or 2.....
Billnz28 Wrote:Actually when Dakota and Tommy Joe is eligible to play they will have around 30 players or more. Those two are good athletes and will tremedously help SF.

Magoffin 42
SF 24

My hats off to Jody then. He has done a tremendous job selling the football program. I agree that Dakota and Tommy will help. Do you have any idea when these two will get eligibility?

You and Tate going to the game Friday?
Magoffin County,40-6.
Coach McCoy has Magoffin playing very tough, I was impressed with them in their scrimmages. Coach Hall will have the Raiders ready. Newsome and Hall will big a huge help to the Raiders when they hit the field. I think the Hornets win this one 42-12. Good luck to both.