Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Leslie County Aug. 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions/Thoughts?
Hazard 24-10
It may be closer than what most people expect.
Leslie Co is a young physical team. They played a lot of freshman and sophmores last season. I think this year they'll be better than last year. I still think Hazard wins this game but it wont be as easy as most think.
hazard winning 35-14
I think it should be a close game. Closer than a lot of people think.
I think the Dawgs will destroy them!
Hazard
Hazard by 14+
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Hazard by 14+

I agree. I look forward to seeing how the dawgs will fair in a game instead of a scrimmage.
Hazard by 3 touchdowns !! GO DAWGS !!!
I think Leslie will win by a touchdown in a really good game.
Now that all the Morgans are gone, who is QB for Leslie?
Troy Naipier he is a sophmore doesnt have the arm morgan did but better accuracy
Leslie will be much better this year I expect this to be close then in the third quarter Hazard pulls away.
I do belive if hazard wants to win they better stick with the air attack. Leslie County is strong when it comes to run defense.
bump
Go Bulldogs!!!!!!
Beat the eagles!!!
Bulldogs
This will be a great game, I think. Lelsie has put the past behind them and are moving forward. And Hazard has just reloaded the cupboard with athletes. Young, but never the less, athletes.
The real show will be Randen Collett and Allen Fugate... WOW!!! You'll be watching two of the best defensive Linemen in the state tonight if you come to this game. If I was a college coach looking for D-linemen, I'd stop in at Leslie O****y tonight..
I Rule The World Wrote:This will be a great game, I think. Lelsie has put the past behind them and are moving forward. And Hazard has just reloaded the cupboard with athletes. Young, but never the less, athletes.
The real show will be Randen Collett and Allen Fugate... WOW!!! You'll be watching two of the best defensive Linemen in the state tonight if you come to this game. If I was a college coach looking for D-linemen, I'd stop in at Leslie O****y tonight..

Allen Fugate will be a big factor in who wins this game..He's a Monster!
Fugate will have a field day, Bulldogs win by 2 TD's or so.

Good luck to both!
Hazard 21 leslie co. 7
Hazard,49-27.