Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: John Hardin vs. Madison Central Aug. 29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game is apart of the Marion County Pigskin Classic @ Marion County High.

Predictions/Thoughts?
Madison Central 28-14
I am biased: Bulldogs all the way. Not sure how Madison Central looks this year. from what I have read , they lost quit alot of talent. John Hardin had two very successful scrimmages and look to be headed for at least a Regional Title.

John Hardin 35
Madison Central 14
I like John Hardin in this matchup as well, but it should be an incredible game.

Best of luck to both!
John Hardin
John Hardin 28-7

Defense will be the key in this one.
I will stay after the Bell Co and Marion Co game. Should be a good one. Dont know nothing about either team so no pick from here. LOL..
John Hardin is really solid this season and Madison Central altough a traditional powerhouse lost some of their big dogs to graduation. With that being said I'll take JH by 2 TDs. Madison will field another good squad this season however.
More new threats for the bulldogs will turn through out the season. I hear they just got a transfer student from Alabama who plays real well. He should see some action this year and could be a possible threat in the near future.