Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Eminence 58, South Floyd 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was a long night for the Raiders.... The Warriors outmatched the Raiders with size and speed. SF's defense's secondary was leaving them open all night long, and they took advantage of that with some deep balls....... Definitely need some improvement there. SF had several chances with long passes themselves, but some were dropped and a few were over thrown..... They will improve though... Good win Warriors and good Luck Raiders....
Gonna be a long season for the Raiders.

Best of luck to them though... congrats Eminence!
I don't know what they lost from last year, but Eminence went 8-2 last year, so they weren't no slouch...haha Hopefully the raiders can pick it up before the district starts...
Questions:

1) Who is Eminence?

2) Howd the new player do the Newsome kid?
Congrats Eminence!

Keep fighting Raiders.
Real Badman Wrote:Questions:

1) Who is Eminence?

2) Howd the new player do the Newsome kid?

Eminence is a class A school located about 10 miles north of Shelbyville in Henry Co.. I believe there is less than 1000 kids k-12.
^ is South Floyd 1A as well?
Yeah South Floyd is a 1a school as well, with less than 400 students....

Newsome didn't get to play yet....Tommy Joe Hall is back out, but he didn't get to play either....
Congrats Eminence!
I think the problem with the over throw balls can be attributed to the real problem the Raiders have. The line does no blocking, They were in the backfield so quick they could have almost took the hand off LOL. The line needs big improvement.
Yeah if the O Line dont pick up and play better it might be a long season for the Raiders, I beleive they have the backs and the QB to be a decent team, but just got to improve the line play.
Any stats?
Congrats Eminence