Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup County @ Russell Aug. 29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is everyones thoughts on this game?
I think GC finally wins a game @ Henry R Evans stadium.
I like Russell in this one by a couple of TD's.

Best of luck to both teams!
I'll take Russell in a close one.

Best of luck to both!
After some minor adjustments on the O Line, and the small but impressive defense Russell has to offer, they will be a little to much for the Musketeers. Russell by 2TD's.
ttt
Russell
Russell
Russell Goes 2-0. Greenup Will find it hard to win a game this year.
I see Russell winning 49-6.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I see Russell winning 49-6.

I don't think Greenup is as bad as everyone thinks, They had Ashland on there heels for better part of the first quarter. Ashland made some great adjustments after that initial scoring drive. If Russell can't get a handle on them pretty quick they can score some points on them, I don't think Russell has the speed to keep them out of the endzone.
Russell 24-10
AHS86 Wrote:I don't think Greenup is as bad as everyone thinks, They had Ashland on there heels for better part of the first quarter. Ashland made some great adjustments after that initial scoring drive. If Russell can't get a handle on them pretty quick they can score some points on them, I don't think Russell has the speed to keep them out of the endzone.
People already counting out the Muskies for the whole season is laughable. I think once everyone else sees Ashland, they will understand that GC is not as bad, as Ashland is good.
If the Russell D-# plays like last week greenup will have a very tough time.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I see Russell winning 49-6.
:flush:
Coupon21 Wrote:People already counting out the Muskies for the whole season is laughable. I think once everyone else sees Ashland, they will understand that GC is not as bad, as Ashland is good.

I'm not counting out the Muskies this year! Basing their entire season off of one loss to Ashland is far from accurate. They have improved alot from last years team. I think Russell will win this one 24-21. But I would love for your boys to prove me wrong coupon! I'll be at this one since it is on a saturday.
Boozer Wrote:Russell Goes 2-0. Greenup Will find it hard to win a game this year.

this gc team has alot of heart and no fear as showed by that opening drive at putnam
Russell 35+

Greenup 7
Russell will win 28 to 7. Home field advantage might give another td to Russell.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:this gc team has alot of heart and no fear as showed by that opening drive at putnam
Thanks for the kind words, its nice to see a classy quote after a win. Good luck to the Tomcats the rest of the year. Go get J.C. this year!
Kosar Wrote:Thanks for the kind words, its nice to see a classy quote after a win. Good luck to the Tomcats the rest of the year. Go get J.C. this year!

:thanks: no problem if your program can just be patient good things will come you dominated on of the top 5a teams in the state before size and talent took over after the first quarter i believe the rest of the area will be pleasently surprised
ttt
Russell 27
Greenup County 7
russell
If Greenup doesn't throw the ball more than 1 time per game, then Russell will stack the box all night long and it will be a long night for Greenup. Russell's offense must not be very good either. This one could be a sloppy game with a lot of turnovers. Russell 28 Greenup 7
ttt
Russell 21 Greenup Co. 7
Russell - 28
Greenup - 7
I'll take the devils in this one it will be close but the devils will come out on top!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2