Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps 48 - Jenkins 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hornets look great this year:rockon:
how about them phelps hornets looked awesome tonight on both sides of the ball congrats guys i knew you could do itTongueirateSho
Phelps did good man lol..told you all that Phelps would will lol..omg im so happy that we won now we are gettin ready for the pike county bowl..
phelpsboy81 Wrote:Phelps did good man lol..told you all that Phelps would will lol..omg im so happy that we won now we are gettin ready for the pike county bowl..

yeah the hornets look to give east ridge a fight next friday i think it will be a thriller and i hope the hornets can get there 1st pike county bowl win good luck hornets and coach peck
tough break for the cavs, but please don't let this get you down. You can get better each game. Who scored for the cavs tonight?
Nice to see the Hornets get off to such a good start.
And Sherman takes one on the chin..........
Congratulations Hornets.
I was in attendence for this game. I must say I was very impressed with the way Phelps overpowered Jenkins. I feel as if Jekins didnt give it there all. Now next up on the schedule. The East Ridge Warriors in the Pike County Bowl. I spoke too Jesse in after the game. He is going too perpare his Hornets for this game. Something East Ridge has been getting ready for all season long. It will be a much tougher task but its not impossiable.
Nice win Hornets, keep up the good work and keep the program growing. Coach Peck can really take this program to another level.
Wow, big win (margin) for Phelps
good game hornets..lets get ready for east ridge..
Congrats Phelps
Good win for Phelps. I felt like most Jenkins fans were overreaching in predicting the amount of wins Jenkins would have this year. Give Coach Maggard some time. You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear overnight.
Jenkins will bounce back.
Congrats Phelps
Good Win for Phelps. Also nice to see Phelps Putting some points on the board. I think Phelps will beat East Ridge in the PCB also. Congrats Phelps.
way to go phelps, go get east ridge nxt week
Jenkins really needs to study the Phelps game film. In practice this week they really need to focus on their line, and blocking. I think they will be fine by mid to end season. Some kinds needs to be worked out. I believe that Matt Gross is a good qb but things seemed to move more smoothly when Maggard put Kevin Brown at qb and let Gross run the ball. Having Nick Taylor back next week will help alot. Until then, I think they need to keep Brown at QB and Gross running the ball. DON'T LET THIS GET YOU DOWN CAVALIERS!!!!! You are going to be fine. Just keep working hard and you will see some positive results. Good luck next week against Allen Central!!
Is it a law that an ambulance has to be on site? A player from Jenkins was hurt last night and no ambulance was there attending the game. They waited over 10 minutes for an ambulance to come but nothing. The kids parents ended up having to to take him themsleves. The ambulance didn't show up until 20 minutes later!
Phelps is good this year you all..good game hornets.
First off, good game Hornets! Congrats on your win....

Secondly, there is ALWAYS an ambulance in attendance but due to the fact there was a major accident in Pikeville (30 minutes away) and another in Freeburn (10 minutes from Phelps) I'm going to assume that all were out on call and not close enough to get there in a timely manner. I hate that a young man got hurt this early in the season. Hopefully all will turn out alright with him.
From what I know with athletic events, schools are suppose to hire the ambulance for the contest, they must stay there. I have also seen fire rescue at events instead of the traditional ambulance. That is something the administration should be made aware of and probably should be reported to KHSAA.
what happened to him? I heard that one player was out with a torn kidney?
Congrats Hornets!!
Nice win Phelps.
firechief Wrote:what happened to him? I heard that one player was out with a torn kidney?

There was one Jenkins injury last might. A bruised sternum.
Nice win for the Hornets!
Its gonna take some time for Jenkins but this new coach will help them get better every week. Congrats to Phelps.
firechief Wrote:From what I know with athletic events, schools are suppose to hire the ambulance for the contest, they must stay there. I have also seen fire rescue at events instead of the traditional ambulance. That is something the administration should be made aware of and probably should be reported to KHSAA.

Coaches must have a plan that includes putting an ambulance and a hospital on alert before games and practices...there is no requirement to have an ambulance, but schools are encouraged to have one on standby. The ambulance services must respond to accidents when they occur, and unfortunately, there were wrecks in the aread that required their services elsewhere.
Congrats Hornets! Too bad I wasn't able to be there and cheer you all on! Keep up the great work!
Pages: 1 2