Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dwyane Wade to Chicago?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd love to see him go to Chi-Town. Miami will never be a Basketball town. They caught lightning in a bottle with Shaq, now it's time for D-Wade to go somewhere else.
I agree 100%!
is there any other reason why he would be buying a house in chicago and he told the heat that he wouldnt agree to anything til the season was over.
Well, this will sadden any Heat fans.
I think he would be a great fit in Chicago.. I realy like this!!
I'd like to see him go to Chicago.
D-Wade to Chicago would be a good pick for the bulls i mean Wade and Rose i could see working great together i mean 2 great ball player like they are could make a big change for Chicago chances in winning playoffs i mean Chicago gave the Celtics a run last year but with Wade to the bulls i see a great chance for the bulls having a good season . but if Wade if goes to Chicago the heat will lose such a great loss i mean Wade is the Heats only star player and if u take away the star player there really is much to the team
He probably bought a house there because he is from Chicago. I don't see him going to Chicago unless the Heat fail to sign a big name free agent next offseason (Amare Stoudemire, Lebron, or Chris Bosh to name a few).
Stardust Wrote:I'd love to see him go to Chi-Town. Miami will never be a Basketball town. They caught lightning in a bottle with Shaq, now it's time for D-Wade to go somewhere else.

Agree 100%
CCH11pkhills Wrote:He probably bought a house there because he is from Chicago. I don't see him going to Chicago unless the Heat fail to sign a big name free agent next offseason (Amare Stoudemire, Lebron, or Chris Bosh to name a few).

Also a good point :Thumbs: