Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chad Jackson to EKU!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chad Jackson is a top player in the State of Kentucky! EKU maybe to getting Dakotah Euton next! I like this move for Chad he plays right away in the OVC.
Where is Chad from?
Stardust Wrote:Where is Chad from?

Scott County baby!
Glad that Chad decided to stay close to home.

Congrats!
He has a lot of potential. Nice sign for EKU.
This is a great get for EKU and a nice fit for both parties involved.
Great pickup for EKU. CJ will be a star in the OVC before his career is over.
Congratulations to him! A great fit to the Eastern team, IMO.
Congrats Chad and Good Luck!
Congrats Chad and EKU.
I don't know where this rumor got started but as of today, Chad Jackson has not verbally committed to EKU. He has visited the school a few times, but he has not verbally committed. EKU has offered, but Chad has not accepted.
It would be a good school for him I think he could walk right in there and play. I also think it would be an even better fit for Euton the style of play would fit him perfect he too could see a lot of playing time as an incoming freshmen.
If he does end up at EKU he could be a huge steal for them and quiet possibly be their best recruit in over a decade. This kid has major DI talent, athleticism, and potential. I personally thought he would end up at WVU. He's being recruited by alot of the big boys. Very underrated and imo is the best player in Ky hands down. Just the fact that EKU is even being considerd a top choice for Jackson just shows how much parody there is in the world of college hoops in this day and age.
This kid has great potential and will make Scott County very proud
he will fit right in at eku.. good luck chad!
If he has any desire ( he probably does) to play at the next level, he should pick a bigger program. Doubt a EKU player gets drafted.
You can play at any school and get to the NBA or Overseas! Basketball is basketball the Key is go to a school you can play! Not sit on the bench until you are a Jr or Sr year. That's how you play at the nexts level!
Statmaster Wrote:If he has any desire ( he probably does) to play at the next level, he should pick a bigger program. Doubt a EKU player gets drafted.

You don't have to play at a Duke, Kansas, North Carolina, or Kentucky to make it to the NBA. See Courtney Lee from Western Kentucky before they really starter to turn the corner as a program.

There's kids that come from smaller D1 schools and make it to the NBA all the time.