Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry co. vs pike central 8/20/09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who does everyone have in this one?
pike central no questions.

they are pretty good this year!
Perry names the score
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Perry names the score

i dont think so
I heard a girl got hurt tonite and they called the game. anybody know anything about this ?
A perry girl?
That's what I heard too. Anyone know if she's okay?
she's been released from the hopitial, she was airlifted to somewhere in WV. Suffered a bad concussion but is expected to make a full recovery.
AWESOME!!!!! Pike Central plays too rough sounds like!!! Who were the referee's?
glad to hear shes out of the hospital hope she gets better soon!

but i mean it is soccer and soccer is a rough sport.
heard they was going to set a time& date and play this game again but start where they left off or something so cant wait to go watch it!

hope the perry girl has a great recovery!
Glad she's doing okay.
soccer fan Wrote:heard they was going to set a time& date and play this game again but start where they left off or something so cant wait to go watch it!

hope the perry girl has a great recovery!

so the game was postponed after the injury? At what time in the game was the game stopped and what was the score...Thanks in advance for any type of info
They have not said just yet when the game will be played again but yes that is what they are going to do....do to the fact it was around 9 before the helicopter got there to get the perry girl and it was to late to keep the game going there was 45 minutes left of the girls game with a score 2-1 and after the girls game the boys was supposed to play they said something about the reason being where perry county is a pretty long drive from pike central and it was on a school night. so I don't know ill give you in info as i hear it

Because I don't know any they for a fact cause i wasn't at the game but my friends daughter plays for pike central
I'm glad to hear that she is gonna make a full recovery - a lot of people just don't realize how rough of a sport soccer actually is... it definately takes loving the game of soccer for the players to put up with all the bruises and injuries they get during these games! Mine wouldn't have it any other way though lol