Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WSIP to Broadcast JCHS Volleyball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New country 98.9 wsip in paintsville will be broadcasting every home game of the johnson central volleyeagles this season, starting on tuesday august 18. A total of 9 games will be aired, as well as post season play.
I think that is great. It just appears to be me that volleyball would be difficult to commentate over the radio. It would take a special sports announcer to do this.
I agree, wouldn't know how to broadcast a volleyball game. Hardly know any terminology to broadcast it.
The ball is moving so fast between players it would be hard to keep up with.
I think it is great. At least someone is making an effort to introduce the community to another sport and perhaps stimulate more support from the communtiy as well. Good Luck WSIP and hats off to you.
I think that is great. It may be difficult at first, but should get better as the season progresses.
I agree.
We are lucky that 103.9 the bulldog is even broadcasting football games. They cut Brian Milams show from us which was awesome in my opinion.
Great job with broadcasting the volleyball game. Enjoyed listening to it. Hope there will be more teams doing the same.
Nice addition to high school sports broadcasting.
I wish Q95 would broadcast the volleyball games in Floyd County
CircletheGlobe Wrote:I wish Q95 would broadcast the volleyball games in Floyd County

They should as all the Floyd County teams are Competitive.