Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russellville, KY Advances to LLWS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
11-12 year old Little League team out of Logan County, Ky won Ky's state Little League tournament, advanced on to the Great Lakes Regional Tournament. They won it and are now in the Little League World Series.
CONGRATS Gentleman!!!!
and
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ballin!
CONGRATS!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!! IN WILLIAMSPORT. :Clap:
Pretty cool.

Where is Logan KY?
Stardust Wrote:Pretty cool.

Where is Logan KY?

The county seat is Russellville. It's around the Bowling Green vacinity.
I watched them play Indiana in the Great Lakes Championship. Pretty solid team. Good luck to the KY team.
Watched the game..Very solid defensive team! Best of luck boys..All of Kentucky and the Great Lakes Region are rootin' for ya!
I watched the game too and man those boys can hit and are very fundamentally sound.

Where will the majority of them attend high school?
I caught replay last night around 3:30am and watched a few innings and was very impressed with this bunch. They probably have the most solid outfield out of all the LL teams going to Williamsport.
Congrats Ky! I watched the game they hit I think 4 Homerruns in this game. They played that same team before and got beat something like 12-1 or 2 so KY was the underdog in this one. I hope they can win it all!
They also came into the semifinals of the GL Regional as the 4 seed........Great Job LC
When does the LLWS start?
Woah, this is awesome for them.
Congrats and Good Luck!!! Keep it up!!!:Thumbs: :rockon:
Good luck in Williamsport.
I sure hope they win the whole thing.
good luck
Logan County/Russellville (Great Lakes)

vs. West - Saturday @ 8pm ESPN2
vs. Southwest - Sunday @ 2pm on ABC.
vs. New England - Tuesday @ 4pm on ESPN.
West defeated Great Lakes tonight, 11-0 (5 Innings)
BlackcatAlum Wrote:West defeated Great Lakes tonight, 11-0 (5 Innings)
The ap said it was 15-0 either way it was a beat down for the great lakes.
It was 15-0..
^ Is this one and out?
Southwest 12

Great Lakes 0 today
Would have loved to have seen a better performance from the Logan County team.

Hopefully they'll be able to win atleast one while in Williamsport against New England.
New England 12

Great Lakes 3
It was unfortunate that they didn't win a game, but they have done something only 5 other KY LL teams have done ever. They accomplished something truly great and it will be something they'll be able to remember for the rest of their lives. Congrats to these young men for a great summer. Good luck to them as they move up in the ranks of baseball and hopefully they'll have good careers ahead of them in the MS, HS, and even the college or higher levels.