Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bacon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like bacon. Does anyone else?
Nefarious83 Wrote:I like bacon. Does anyone else?

I LOVE BACON. It's my favorite, except for biscuits and gravy, of course.
yep
Nefarious83 Wrote:I like bacon. Does anyone else?

Struggling for something to talk about?
I agree with bigben. bacon is a great appetizer while the sausage, biscuits, gravy and fried apples are gettin done.
It has to be crisp. I want it to shatter in a million pieces when i chew it.
Bacon, breakfast jerky.lol
Bacon Biscuits :0 There the best
Bacon has versatility my friends. You can do alot with it. Try cutting the top off a jalapeno then use a knife and get the seeds out. Stuff cream cheese in the bottom and then a shrimp inside on top of that. Finish by wrapping the pepper in a piece of bacon and impale with a tooth pick. Slow roast over hickory wood turning until the bacon is nice and brown. Enjoy!!
Hilbily Wrote:Bacon has versatility my friends. You can do alot with it. Try cutting the top off a jalapeno then use a knife and get the seeds out. Stuff cream cheese in the bottom and then a shrimp inside on top of that. Finish by wrapping the pepper in a piece of bacon and impale with a tooth pick. Slow roast over hickory wood turning until the bacon is nice and brown. Enjoy!!

this man knows his bacon
Marinate overnite Large scallops in minced garlic,olive oil and red wine vinegar. Wrap the scallop with bacon add the tooth pick and slow roast over mesquite. Makes it smokey sweet and tender. When the bacon is brown eat the fire out of them.
I really thick cut bacon but have not had any in such a long time I think I forget how good it taste.
I love it on pizza...especially Domino's.
Bacon is the food of Gods LOL
I love bacon. Nothing better then a nice bacon sandwhich lightly toasted.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm BACON !
Question should be not just bacon but

What doesn't taste great with bacon?:Thumbs:
I tried the Baconator from Wendy's for the first time yesterday and I have to say it was awesomely delicious.