Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Democrat or Republican?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lets hear it....Whose a Democrat and whose a Republican
Democrat
By god right!
DEMOCRAT
Republican.
Democrat.
Democrat Smile
Dem.

BallaBaby

Democrat.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Republican.
Shew...at least there is another sane person on this board Big Grin

So does this make me an idiot?? or was that a typo....cause I think im in the smarter party 8)
Republican here too! :lol: I was kind of afraid to post it..lol! Didn't want to be attacked :wink:

GGsMom
Democrat
Beef Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Republican.
Shew...at least there is another sane person on this board Big Grin

So does this make me an idiot?? or was that a typo....cause I think im in the smarter party 8)

PDT_003
Republican and proud. And in the case of this thread I guess that makes me an idiot also.
GGsMom Wrote:Republican here too! :lol: I was kind of afraid to post it..lol! Didn't want to be attacked :wink:

GGsMom

That's exactly what we don't want GG. Notice the name change.
Republican!!! yee-haw!
Republican!!
This poll got closer REAL fast.
Not old enough to register, but 100% Republican
Conservative Republican all the way
I dislike Republicans jus puttin that out there.
Democrats RULE
Republical all the way noway i could be a christian and vote democrat
This poster is a true blue card carrying Democrat...
ba11er_05 Wrote:Republical all the way noway i could be a christian and vote democrat

This is the same sterotype Im exactly sick of hearing.
Im a Democrat and I go to church every Sunday and Im very devout to my faith. What makes Republicans so much more holy than a Democrat?
ba11er_05 Wrote:Republical all the way noway i could be a christian and vote democrat

Why???

I think I may be alil offended!!! Cap_PDT_0:

Liberal Democrat..
vice-president of Pikeville High School's Fellowship of Christian Athletes.. Counselor at Church of Christ Youth Camp in Vansant, VA... and most importantly a devoted Christian, who witnesses daily publically to non-believers..

hmmm

that doesnt really work out by your standards i guess.
Democrat. I care about people. And like to help them, haha. :lol:
huge liberal
Pages: 1 2