Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley/Boyd Co. Scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby Valley heads to Boyd friday night for a scrimmage at 6.

Thoughts?
Valley outscored Boyd co. 2-0 in the 10 plays a piece seris, with both teams having the ball twice.

The first score was a Cody Varney TD on a QB keep play

The second was a 20 yard td pass from Varney to Dillion Hughes

In the live game half, Shelby Valley won 16-13
Congrats Valley! :ClapTongueroud of you guys.
When the 1s were out there for Boyd Valley didn't score.
flavorflav Wrote:When the 1s were out there for Boyd Valley didn't score.

Actually Valley outscored Boyd 4 touchdowns to 2, When they was doing the 10 play Series they scored twice Smile, Learn the facts before posting.
And Boyd County is the ones who Brung their backfield back on the field when Valleys JV was in and Boyd still didnt Score, i think thats unclassy and Embaressing.
Scores were correct as stated above. But my observation a little different. Both teams started from there own 25 the first series SV never hardly moved the ball Boyd picked up a coupe first downs on there 10 plays. Both teams started on the opponents 25 and SV scored 2 times. Then they worked on extra points & field goals with Boyd having the better kicking game. Playd a couple of live Qtrs and Boyd led 13-0 at one point . SV scored on Boyds JV offense which is very young and thin. for there 2nd TD ripping the ball from the QB and scoring. It is what it is a scrimmage dont read to much into it though. Good luck to both teams & stay injury free.
LionEagle Wrote:Scores were correct as stated above. But my observation a little different. Both teams started from there own 25 the first series SV never hardly moved the ball Boyd picked up a coupe first downs on there 10 plays. Both teams started on the opponents 25 and SV scored 2 times. Then they worked on extra points & field goals with Boyd having the better kicking game. Playd a couple of live Qtrs and Boyd led 13-0 at one point . SV scored on Boyds JV offense which is very young and thin. for there 2nd TD ripping the ball from the QB and scoring. It is what it is a scrimmage dont read to much into it though. Good luck to both teams & stay injury free.

Your somewhat Correct but not 100% correct, it was 13-0 and boyd county was leading, BUT when valley scored the second time to make them win, it was NOT against Boyd County's JV offense, it was only Boyd County's second string quarterback because the starting quarterback got hurt, thats it.
3Altor5 Wrote:Actually Valley outscored Boyd 4 touchdowns to 2, When they was doing the 10 play Series they scored twice Smile, Learn the facts before posting.

Really?? We are going to result to this. OK. Haha..tell me to learn the facts....that's cute...okie dokie...Maybe you should learn who the 1s are for BC before posting. Yeah, b/c what you said wasnt the facts. Boyd worked their younger ones in throughout quite bit of the scrimmage. Unfortunately for BC their numbers aren't good so the drop off of talent from Senior to Freshman and even SOph is huge. Shelby Valley did decent, but when the 1s were in they didn't beat BC. The back QB is a freshman and that wasn't the 1s he was in with at the end. And what I try to keep track of during a scrimmage game is how the guys who are actually going to play on friday night are doing.
flavorflav Wrote:Really?? We are going to result to this. OK. Haha..tell me to learn the facts....that's cute...okie dokie...Maybe you should learn who the 1s are for BC before posting. Yeah, b/c what you said wasnt the facts. Boyd worked their younger ones in throughout quite bit of the scrimmage. Unfortunately for BC their numbers aren't good so the drop off of talent from Senior to Freshman and even SOph is huge. Shelby Valley did decent, but when the 1s were in they didn't beat BC. The back QB is a freshman and that wasn't the 1s he was in with at the end. And what I try to keep track of during a scrimmage game is how the guys who are actually going to play on friday night are doing.

Actually as i said before, THE 2s quarterback wasnt Put in the Game for "experience", he was put in the game because the 1s Quarterback got injured by shelby valley, Therfore they didnt put the 2s quarterback in their for their benefit, they put him in their cause they had no choice. Like i said before, Learn the facts. I was at the game Smile