Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corey Gregg to Raceland?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's what I'm hearing. Not only did Rose Hill lose Mike Terry but Gregg is being rumored to Raceland as well. Can anyone confirm?
He was at open gym last night at Raceland...fact not fiction
Intentional Foul Wrote:He was at open gym last night at Raceland...fact not fiction

Thanks for clearing that up.

So what does Raceland return? I've heard Kyle Bush will be heading there as well.

The 16th is getting very interesting.
kywldcat01 Wrote:That's what I'm hearing. Not only did Rose Hill lose Mike Terry but Gregg is being rumored to Raceland as well. Can anyone confirm?

Where did Terry go?
mightydog Wrote:Where did Terry go?

Fairview
kywldcat01 Wrote:Thanks for clearing that up.

So what does Raceland return? I've heard Kyle Bush will be heading there as well.

The 16th is getting very interesting.

Isn't Kyle Bush the son of Rose Hill's basketball coach? I am confused by this whole situation going on at Rose Hill, but if the coach's son is looking around there must be something to the rumors going around...??
That was a joke done by the Rose Hill players to get everyone talking. They got a good laugh out of it.
16BBall Fan Wrote:That was a joke done by the Rose Hill players to get everyone talking. They got a good laugh out of it.

KHSAA Sanctions is no laughing matter