Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Biscuits and Gravy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like biscuits and gravy. Does anyone else?
yep
You ever had chocolate gravy & biscuits? It's great.
absolutely
I like biscuits and gravy, just as long as the gravy is sausage free.
like....no..LOVE..YES! You all have to try it with cooked hamburger meat in it! THE BEST!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:like....no..LOVE..YES! You all have to try it with cooked hamburger meat in it! THE BEST!
And eat it with toast instead of biscuits..
Johnny Ringo Wrote:You ever had chocolate gravy & biscuits? It's great.

Oh yeah, thought my stomach was going to explode afterwards.

Anyhow, I love biscuits & gravy!
clipperw Wrote:I like biscuits and gravy, just as long as the gravy is sausage free.

Whaaaaaa? That makes it better, esp Hardee's sausage gravy. The best homemade is with pork-chops:Thumbs:
Has anyone tried Bologna gravy? I think its awesome!
Love some home made sausage gravy and big ole home made biscuits. Clogs the arteries but warms the soul, haha.
If you're from EKY and don't love biscuits and gravy, there is something wrong with you. Smile

The Waffle House has the best I've ever eaten.
My buddy BigChuck from Nashvegas makes the best ever. Thats why they call him BigChuck!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:If you're from EKY and don't love biscuits and gravy, there is something wrong with you. Smile

The Waffle House has the best I've ever eaten.

Come on, Waffle House is good but homemade Country Gravy straight from the kitchen is awesome.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Come on, Waffle House is good but homemade Country Gravy straight from the kitchen is awesome.

I agree that homemade gravy is great. But, I mean have you ever eaten Dairy Queen's gravy? I like that better than homemade gravy. Still yet, Waffle House tops them all. We can argue about it all day, but when it comes down to it, biscuits and gravy are good just about anywhere. I would rather eat a homemade biscuit than one from a restaurant though. Those flaky canned biscuits are pretty tasty also. I think Pillsbury makes those.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Come on, Waffle House is good but homemade Country Gravy straight from the kitchen is awesome.

lol, I got a kick out of ODM's post about Waffle House as well.
Buttermilk gravy, biscuits, pork chops, scrambled eggs and fried apples....now we're talkin..I could eat that for breakfast and supper every single day. Forever.
With chocolate syrup with buttered biscuits for the breakfast dessert..Gosh I miss those mornings!
I love biscuits & gravy!
God's gift to man is biscuits and gravy.
Nefarious83 Wrote:God's gift to man is biscuits and gravy.

Amen, brother.
bigben Wrote:Amen, brother.

this coming form a chicken guy Smile
Johnny Ringo Wrote:You ever had chocolate gravy & biscuits? It's great.

I would think that would be like pudding. I couldn't eat chocolate for breakfast, breakfast is to important.lol:
pork chop or chicken gravy is my favorite.
I like McDonald's gravy, but I like Hardee's gravy better, what about everyone else?
Nefarious83 Wrote:I like McDonald's gravy, but I like Hardee's gravy better, what about everyone else?

Only when I get the shakes and need a quick gravy fix.
I prefer to cook mine at home. I have a gravy lab.LOL
:Hungry:
bigjim4packers Wrote:Only when I get the shakes and need a quick gravy fix.

I have a gravy lab too
I love it. Could eat it anytime of the day.
bigjim4packers Wrote:Only when I get the shakes and need a quick gravy fix.

Gravey lab....interesting, let me know the next time you have an experiment in you lab, I'll be more than happy to be a taste tester for you.:Thumbs:
I palyed with a linebacker who when dehydrated craved Biscuit and Gravy IV's.
Pages: 1 2