Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jermey Stacy and Dyllon Brown make national team.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These twoball players come from Johnson Central and Paintsville high school, they both played on the same summer team on post 117. They went to a try out through the Baseball Factory. There were abt 30 guys there in the morning seccion and close to 50 in the secound one. Out of all these players these two were picked to play in the Pirate City Christmas tournament and camp. This is all through Under Armor. I like to congratulate these two athletes on great job!!!!
Good Job Stace, and Dyl. Proud to be your teammate.
Congrats to both
Congrats!!!
I know a few kids that have done the Baseball Factory Thing.. You have to be careful. You pay $99.00 to go to a tryout, then next thing you know they will try to get you to go attend a more expensive showcase. Some range from $800 to $3000.00. If you have the time and money it is not a bad expierence. Some people feel that this is really going to put them on the map. As long as people know that this will do nothing for you as trying to get schools to notice you. Just be careful. Before anyone says I am a hater, I had a son that attended one of the week long showcase when he was younger.. Never went back and was recruited by several top D-1 schools and will be playing for one of them in 2011 all because of hardwork. Baseball Factory helped in no way what so ever.. With money be tight for so many people now days I just hate to see people spend money they dont have on something that is really not going to help them...
congrats i know these two personally and glad to here this..they are great athletes!!