Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brooks & Dunn Call it Quits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Best-selling country duo Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn posted a message on their Web site Monday saying they agreed to "call it a day" after 20 years of making music together.

"This ride has been everything and more than we could ever have dreamed ... We owe it all to you, the fans," they said in the message. "If you hear rumors, don't believe them, it's just time."

Brooks & Dunn will release a greatest-hits album on Sept. 8 and tour one last time in 2010.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/brooks-dunn/n...--61992594
Looks like a great Reunion Tour coming up in a coupl of years....
:'(
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote::'(

Nah, you'll see them again. Retired only means taking a year off in the Entertainment industry
:Thumbs: Yep..just a little time to rest their feet, and theyll be back at it with an "out of retirement brand new cd!" lol..
Stardust Wrote:Nah, you'll see them again. Retired only means taking a year off in the Entertainment industry
TidesHoss32 Wrote::Thumbs: Yep..just a little time to rest their feet, and theyll be back at it with an "out of retirement brand new cd!" lol..

Riding the wave of "Reunion" tours
Go to their website and check out the new video. Its called Indian Summer and is full of highschool football footage!!
Shame that their run is over. They have sang a lot of my favorite all-time songs. They will definitely be missed.
I loved these guys. But they will be back.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Shame that their run is over. They have sang a lot of my favorite all-time songs. They will definitely be missed.

Hard to say it's over.... I doubt that, I'm certain they will give it time and find their way back for the "Reunion".
Stardust Wrote:Looks like a great Reunion Tour coming up in a coupl of years....

yea maybe getting some fans excited for the reunion tour to make a little money
Wildcatk23 Wrote:yea maybe getting some fans excited for the reunion tour to make a little money

After going to three separate KISS reunion concerts, I know how it goes....:HitWall:
They are among my favorites. Loved "Hard Workin' Man", probably my favorite song by them but they have a ton that I really like a lot.
I would also venture to say that they are going to cash in with reunion tours and new CDs after a couple of years.
i love Brooks & Dunn music