Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: My ACT Score
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
October was the first time that I took the ACT and my scores back today said:

I got my scores back today.

22 Composite.

21 in English
20 in Math
26 in Reading
22 in Science

Not the 14 that I was expecting.

Is that bad for the first time?

I am considering retaking it to get a higher school for EKU but within the next 2 years I don't need it because I am going to Big Sandy....

Opinion?
You're score will definitely get you into any school in the state except for Centre and maybe Transy.
I got a 21....and my subscores were:
English- 25
Reading- 25
Math- 15
Science-19
I will probably take it one more time after I study up on some Math and see what I get then.
I'm not taking it anymore if I don't have to.
Understandable, no remedial classes for me BUT I want a higher score to apply for EKU with.
Haha...funny tribe... I can still get out of the remedial math couse,...
I wasn't meaning it bad towards you, just saying that I am glad that I don't have to take them. I don't have the time nor money to put into them.
It won't be that bad plus I'll already have 101 and hopefully 102 out of the way so...
Exactly.
I have to take 2 AP tests in May, doubt that I will pass either though.
You definatly need to take it again...A 22 is good, but it's not going to hurt to take it again...A 22 will probably get you into Eastern but some programs at Eastern might look at that sort of thing and base a little bit of that on if you get into a program or not..Just my opinion...I took it 3 times and my first score was more than enough to get me in anywhere...
ComfortEagle Wrote:You're score will definitely get you into any school in the state except for Centre and maybe Transy.

Centre and Transy for sure would need a higher score...It would be tough to get into Georgetown with a 22 though I've seen people do it you usually need a superb essay and great recommendations...

Other than those three you're in at Eastern especially if you take it at least two more times tribe...
I plan to take it again even while I am in Big Sandy...it couldn't hurt.
Great score, but I would take it again. A couple more points and you might be looking at a scholly. Good job.