Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Indiana girls VS Kentucky Girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Louisville, Ky. – The Indianapolis Star Indiana Girls All-Stars rallied for an 85-75 win over Kentucky to sweep the two-game series between the high school senior teams.

Miss Basketball Skylar Diggins (Note Dame Bound)scored 25 of her 29 points in the second half as Indiana overcame a 10-point second-half deficit.
Diggins, played much of the second half with four fouls. Kelly Faris, Miss Basketball runner-up, scored all 10 of her points in the second half..Adia Mathies led Kentucky with 19 points.
Have te roster for the KY girsl?
I Do know the Kentucky all-stars were coached by Scott County's Steve Helton.
This was the one of the two matchups i can recall somewhat which was somewhat lopsided even though early on kentucky was somewhat impressive to me.
FINAL: Indiana 105, Kentucky 75: Notre Dame signee Skylar Diggins led Indiana with 25 points as Indiana hit 36 of 74 field goals and 23 of 35 free throws.
Butler's Tiara Hopper led Kentucky with 19 points.
Boone County's Jacy Bradley is a lot better than I thought she was. A nice first half for Bradley. She's headed to St. Louis i am told.

A pretty decent crowd considerong the travel time.

Miss Basketball Iroquois'Adia Mathies had 15 i believe.
Ashley Rainey has eight points and three rebounds to lead the Kentucky team in the first half.
Boone County's Jacy Bradley faired well.
I tryed to find complete rosters but am sorry could not find as such.
Actually found the Boys Kentucky all-star roster very easily..lol
same ole story our girls basketball is not nearly as announced as
we all wish it to be. Good day friends and schools in so drive carefully!:Thumbs: