Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Smoker or Nonsmoker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which are you?:devilflam
Non- all kinds of tobacco.
NonSmoker!
non
Non, I've tried most of them, don't really see the point.
Non smoker
Where's all those pro Marijuana posters from that thread????? :biggrin:
Non.
Non smoker
non
every now and again
but mainly i chew.....cause smoke smells bad
Non.
Smoker, Don't drink or do drugs
Non-smoker.
Down and Out Wrote:Smoker, Don't drink or do drugs

Same here.
Dipper!!!!!
Although I appear out numbered, I am a smoker. However, a total closet smoker. I won't smoke in public places or in front of people. As a matter of fact, maybe 3 people total know I even do it.
I'm a smoker, I must admit.
non
Non..Never took a puff in my life..Honestly, lol..
non,
Non
Old School Wrote:Non

Never dated a girl who smoked (it would be like licking an ashtray)
Stardust Wrote:Never dated a girl who smoked (it would be like licking an ashtray)

I believe that to be true. I could never get use to the odor, seems like it would hang around forever.
I used to smoke and it was hard to kick. Now that i am smoke free i realize how unhealthy it was. I can smell them from a mile away now.. I am not bashing smokers but i would ask you to quit. Now im hooked on dipping! Does this make me a hypocrite? I know dipping is foul as well.
I smoke!!! As a matter of fact....I am about to smoke all over myself right now!!!
Non
Never, and can't stand anybody around me to do so. I think that people who smoke in a car with their children or confined spaces, is just as bad as child abuse, cause you may be signing their death certificates.
I agree 100 percent! I remember my parents smoking in the house and car all the time. I remember asking them not to do it around me. I know thats messed up but they did anyway! I will always hold it against them. I remember looking right at my mom and saying if i turn out smoking when im thirteen its your fault. It didn't make a dent?
Hilbily Wrote:I agree 100 percent! I remember my parents smoking in the house and car all the time. I remember asking them not to do it around me. I know thats messed up but they did anyway! I will always hold it against them. I remember looking right at my mom and saying if i turn out smoking when im thirteen its your fault. It didn't make a dent?

I do my parents the same way, but i think they hate me
Pages: 1 2