Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ten Questions I Can't Wait To See Answered About Mountain Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. How close will Channing Fugate get to the all-time record, or will he set it?

2. Can Bell County re-peat as 4A State Champs?

3. Will Belfry switch the offense up and will it work?

4. Will Johnson Central continue their progression into a 5A powerhouse?

5. Is Whitley County the best 5A school not named Highlands east of I-75

6. Will Letcher Central Soph QB Logan Johnson be everything that the hype has been?

7. Will Hazard continue to play at a high level post-Olinger?

8. Will Pulaski County's Chris Muse return to his form from two seasons ago?

9. Will P'burg still be a factor in 2A despite losing so much production from last season?

10. Will this finally be the year Sheldon Clark makes their state championship run?
1. How close will Channing Fugate get to the all-time record, or will he set it? Yes

2. Can Bell County re-peat as 4A State Champs? No, lost to much.

3. Will Belfry switch the offense up and will it work?NO

4. Will Johnson Central continue their progression into a 5A powerhouse?Yes

5. Is Whitley County the best 5A school not named Highlands east of I-75- No, Johnson Central is.

6. Will Letcher Central Soph QB Logan Johnson be everything that the hype has been? No, give him another year and he will.

7. Will Hazard continue to play at a high level post-Olinger? Yes

8. Will Pulaski County's Chris Muse return to his form from two seasons ago?Yes

9. Will P'burg still be a factor in 2A despite losing so much production from last season? Yes, they are always good.

10. Will this finally be the year Sheldon Clark makes their state championship run? No
1. How close will Channing Fugate get to the all-time record, or will he set it? Close if not breaking it.

2. Can Bell County re-peat as 4A State Champs? No

3. Will Belfry switch the offense up and will it work? No & No.

4. Will Johnson Central continue their progression into a 5A powerhouse? Yes.

5. Is Whitley County the best 5A school not named Highlands east of I-75? No... Johnson Central is.

6. Will Letcher Central Soph QB Logan Johnson be everything that the hype has been? Not in his sophomore season.

7. Will Hazard continue to play at a high level post-Olinger? Against their district yes, but not against some of the top teams in 1A.

8. Will Pulaski County's Chris Muse return to his form from two seasons ago? Kids a stud football player, although a lot relies on his teammates.

9. Will P'burg still be a factor in 2A despite losing so much production from last season? '08 team was better, but they'll still be a contender just don't think they'll get over that 3rd round hump just yet. (Plz, prove me wrong!)

10. Will this finally be the year Sheldon Clark makes their state championship run? No... They'll air is out more this year, but I don't think anyone will be able to replace Kelly's production from last season running the ball.