Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Real or Fake?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if that is Real or Fake.

But, if Real. That has to be the coolest slide I've ever seen.
It would be a pretty cool feat
Stardust Wrote:It would be a pretty cool feat

Very cool.
I think it's fake, for one reason. That pool is a flimsy, inflatable pool. Even though he hit it with a lot of force, when the camera zooms in, the pool is not wiggling, rocking back and forth, or really moving at all.
Good thing it's a water ride cause, if that had been me I would have been wet anyway.lol (and dirty LOL)
^^^Lol... Idk it just seems to crazy to be real, i mean the speed he gained and the distance he went, also the pool held it ground very well, landing in a 3 foot pool would probally had some injuries to the slider
They did a good job, but I say its a fake
I say it's fake cause, he didn't scream like a little girl like I would have. lol
also the water should have been brown when he splashed down.:dump:
bigjim4packers Wrote:I say it's fake cause, he didn't scream like a little girl like I would have. lol
also the water should have been brown when he splashed down.:dump:

LOL :Thumbs:
thats was awsome but also fake at the same time...NO way they coulda pulled it off b/c who would of been dumb enough to be the stunt man to get the distance right?
Well for one if you watch closely the projectile does not resemble a human coming down the ramp. Once airborne and until landing no speed is lost. Its like a straight shot and way too fast. Thank you for the video. I am going to laugh a while over that one. It is obviously european. Those dudes are too funny.
I can't imagine that it is real but the thing coming off from the ramp at the end is a person and the thing in the air is a person. Hilbily said that it does not look like a person coming down the ramp but maybe they were tucked in like on a luge. I'm sure there are ways to fake something like this but that much of it seems real. It would be terribly unsafe I imagine to do this though.
Any shift in wind or anythng and Splat!!!
^ no that would have been funny
Yeah the thing coming down the ramp doesn't look human. Coming off and in the air does resemble a human. The biggest giveaway was the trejectory was pretty much straight into the pool without losing any speed.
It's an ad for Microsoft Germany per Snopes.
I'm going to go with fake.
Been busted on Mythbusters FAKE!!!!!
^
Somehow I just knew you were a Mythbusters fan!!!
People have don't crazier things, but I think it's fake.
OMG.........OMG..........

That's so 2009.
^^
Confusednicker:
Fake fake fake, there just no way to travel that far at that speed and that little pool to hold together and not show some kind of damage