Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 58th District Champ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think will win the 58th District this season?
BL by a landslide
BL has no competition.............
If Prestonsburg can pick it up buy then I think they can challenge them
Betsy Layne is by far the favorite right now.. but I agree with Basketballer ..P'burg has a great shot if they get things together.
theres no way pburg will get things together to beat BL. They could, yeah, but they won't, or atleast I don't expect them to. It'll be BL and PBURG in the final game, I'd say BL wins by 6 pts.
"BrickHouse" Wrote:theres no way pburg will get things together to beat BL. They could, yeah, but they won't, or atleast I don't expect them to. It'll be BL and PBURG in the final game, I'd say BL wins by 6 pts.
They could..They have more talent than BL does.....
"Basketballer" Wrote:If Prestonsburg can pick it up buy then I think they can challenge them

I was thinking if the tourney was held today! P-burg can obviously challenge them because they played BL a tough game earlier in the season. With P-burg's performance in the past few games, losing to teams they beat earlier in the season, they don't have a chance.

Lets just hope they are saving it all for the tournament!
"Cats Fan" Wrote:
"Basketballer" Wrote:If Prestonsburg can pick it up buy then I think they can challenge them

I was thinking if the tourney was held today! P-burg can obviously challenge them because they played BL a tough game earlier in the season. With P-burg's performance in the past few games, losing to teams they beat earlier in the season, they don't have a chance.

Lets hope...ER was a bad game..But Wolfe Co. is a good team
I think they can turn it around.. they are just not playing to their potential right now but i expect them to pick up by districts
If they could get everyone on the same page on the same night..It would be great.It always Molly one night,Megan the next,then Amber and Darcy..Everyone has to get on the same page
"Cats Fan" Wrote:

Yeah, lets hope, but they aren't....and basketballer, phs has more talent then BL?? U gotta be kidding me. No more excuses please.
Prestonsburg does have more talent than Besty Layne IMO.. Only talented person BL has is Kim Clark
If they've got the talent, why are they losing?
Talent doesn't win ball games... It's when they all play as a team which P'burg hasn't done in the last few games
Yeah, lets hope, but they aren't....and basketballer, phs has more talent then BL?? U gotta be kidding me. No more excuses please.[/quote]
Its not excuses. It the truth
I'm not arguing, but phs will lose, if they don't i'll lick my own ass and apologize
"BrickHouse" Wrote:I'm not arguing, but phs will lose, if they don't i'll lick my own ass and apologize

Get the Chap Stick out and be ready to do some licking Banane26.:
"BrickHouse" Wrote:I'm not arguing, but phs will lose, if they don't i'll lick my own ass and apologize
Well get ready for it, Im sorry but your beloved little bobcats are beatable

BallaBaby

"BrickHouse" Wrote:
"Cats Fan" Wrote:

Yeah, lets hope, but they aren't....and basketballer, phs has more talent then BL?? U gotta be kidding me. No more excuses please.

When P-Burg wants to play, and plays to their ability, they can beat BL, and hopefully will. I think P-Burg has just as much talent as BL does!

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:10 pm:

"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:

Get the Chap Stick out and be ready to do some kissing Banane26.:

Isn't that the truth 15th!
Prestonsburg proved they could play with Betsy Layne already this season!!!! They will get it together and start playing that way again by the tourny..IMO

BallaBaby

So you can have a team with no talent and because they play team ball win? I don't think so, you have to have talent to win ball games, playing as a team and playing hard matters, but it won't win a game against a very talented team.
Prestonsburg has more talent than a lot of teams that beat them

BallaBaby

They really do have more talent that some of the teams they have lost to!

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:24 pm:

Cap_PDT_0: Cap_PDT_0: Violence4:
"BrickHouse" Wrote:Yeah, lets hope, but they aren't....and basketballer, phs has more talent then BL?? U gotta be kidding me. No more excuses please.

Who do they have? One player who has talent and that is Kim Clark? The others are mediocre at best!
ok 1st of all what talent does p-burg have??? Molly Burchett....Megan Slone is a joke...she can only score when she plays against sucky teams like piarist...yeah she has her good games and bad...but she not very consistent and neither is the rest of their players....so I think BL has no problem...if both teams play to their potiential BL will win by 30!!!!
Betsy Layne by 30.. I think that's the joke
BL has lots of talent if you want to get down to it....three of the starters are averaging in double figures....which is kristal daniels who not only can score against anyone but also can out rebound anyone u put against her, breann akers is money from anywhere on the floor and kristen smith is one of the quickest guards in the region, she can not only score but she is also one of the best defensive players in the region....the other starter besides kim .....candice meade is a big contributor she can score rebound and she has also dished out alot of assist this season. And the players off the bench has also stepped up to help in any way possible. So where's the talent p-burg has.....Think AGain!!!!
The only people I would consider having any talent on your list is Kristal Daniels and Kristen Smith. Daniels is good bc of her size and Smith bc of her speed. Clark is by far the most talented on the team, nobody comes close. I would take Meghan Slone, Darcy Hicks, or Molly Burchett before anybody but Clark from BL.
ONLY TALENT BL HAS IS CLARK AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT! THE REST ARE MEDICOCRE TO TERRIBLE!
Pages: 1 2