Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Share something about you that would surprise others
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's here it.:igiveup:
I spend way too much time on BGR
About 60% of my face is Titanium!.lol
I have a twin. we look alot alike. He is a little taller and maybe a little lighter (i wouldn't tell him that). Even after all these years we still fool people and it's still fun.
king360 Wrote:About 60% of my face is Titanium!.lol

HaHaHa...
bigjim4packers Wrote:I have a twin. we look alot alike. He is a little taller and maybe a little lighter (i wouldn't tell him that). Even after all these years we still fool people and it's still fun.
Help!!! My twins a Packers fan!
I sleep on the floor because of my bad back.
MisterPerfect Wrote:HaHaHa...

I really did'nt mean for anyone to laugh at it...but i guess since i did put lol...LOL!
I'm From Martin County And I Can Read And Write
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'm From Martin County And I Can Read And Write

Hmmm,

lol
Does everybody in Martin County capitolize every word? lol j/k man Big Grin
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'm From Martin County And I Can Read And Write
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Does everybody in Martin County capitolize every word? lol j/k man Big Grin

Nah, Became A Habit While Talking On Myspace Instant Messenger, Or I Just Want To Make Sure Everyone Knows My Words Are Words Of Wisdom Smile
Good enough for me man, lol..:Clap:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Nah, Became A Habit While Talking On Myspace Instant Messenger, Or I Just Want To Make Sure Everyone Knows My Words Are Words Of Wisdom Smile
I'm scared of squrriels
In four days, I was attacked by a sworn of yellow jackets<---Middlesboro people are laughing, found a copperhead<---great new mascot for a new school, and had my car's fuel line busted on my way to work.
Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh: I know what Prefessional Wrestling's all aboutConfusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:

I don't want all those PM's to stop coming though telling me that Wrestling isn't real, so let's keep it quietConfusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:I quite enjoy messin with the naive:biggrin:
I am not your typical "dumb athlete." I like to read books (anything about history) and I am pretty interested in anything on the History and Discovery Channels. I also watch Ghost Hunters on on the SyFy Channel. But once the season starts, it is hard to get to watch these things!!!
I'm agnostic. Google it :thatsfunn
I had surgery on my neck to repair ruptured disks and pinched nerves.
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI[/YOUTUBE]
I'm deaf in my right ear. Lol.
Huh?!?!?!?!

lol........sorry......had to.
donathanhurley Wrote:I'm deaf in my right ear. Lol.
Im dislexic.
I dated a lady from Pikeville a long time ago.
I still watch Conan the Barbarian like i am twelve years old everytime.
I once held a Ky baseball state record..11 RBI's in a single game..Was 6th Nationally..
I watched mighty morphin power ranges the other night,

Ivan Ooze Smile
I can S## t through a screen door today!
I was born in Alaska
Pages: 1 2