Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Burger combo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats your favorite burger combo? Mine is burger, o-rings and a chocolate shake.
Burger, Curly Fries, And A Water
Back when I was eating this type of fast food it was a lg lemonade , lg fries and a double cheese from Wendy's
Double Quarter Pounder, medium fries, and large Coke from McDonald's.
Double Whopper, Med Fry, Frozen Coke - Wendy's
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Burger, Curly Fries, And A Water

Changing This To A Spicy Chicken, Fries And a Chocolate frosty
The New Angus Burger combos at McDonald's are some of the best I have had for the money. But for a sit down burger combo, Fat Patty's in Huntington WV.
Bacon cheeseburger with just mayo, curly fries, and a chocolate or vanilla shake.

Wendy's Baconator with just mayo, medium fry, honey and honey mustard to dip them in, and a Dr. Pepper.
Stardust Wrote:Double Whopper, Med Fry, Frozen Coke - Wendy's

Isn't the whopper at Burger King??????Confusedhh:
Bleu cheese burger with some really good onion rings and a yellowtail pale ale.
Midee1 Wrote:Isn't the whopper at Burger King??????Confusedhh:

I'm guessing he meant a frozen coke from Wendys.
Smasharue Burger with Mozzarella Sticks from Dairy Cheer.
Which mom and pop type restaurant has the best burgers around here?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Smasharue Burger with Mozzarella Sticks from Dairy Cheer.

thetribe Wrote:Which mom and pop type restaurant has the best burgers around here?

Sounds like Dairy Cheer, I sure haven't seen one of them....
Stardust Wrote:Sounds like Dairy Cheer, I sure haven't seen one of them....

I only know of two being in Prestonsburg & Pikeville.

BlackcatAlum Wrote:I only know of two being in Prestonsburg & Pikeville.

The one in P-burg is great. They make their own onion rings.
The best combo you can get is the Double Cheese Burger at Billy Ray's in P-burg. It is two in one. It comes with a giant toothpick to hold it all together. What a meal.

Stardust

You have to visit Prestonsburg and eat at Dairy Cheer...I promise it is worth the drive from up north. The footlongs and, as previously mentioned, onion rings are legendary. Not to mention the quart Diet Pepsi! :rockon:
thetribe Wrote:Which mom and pop type restaurant has the best burgers around here?

If you are ever in Letcher Co. try Mike's Drive In!!! Order the Bacon Cheese Burger box or The Footlong Hotdog Box. They come with Fries or Rings and a container of Coleslaw. The colesaw is the best you have ever had hand's down. They only let senior management know the Slaw recipe. All they hire are hotties as well.:devilflam