Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KVCA 14th region rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
coaches' association rates the 14th with 1. Letcher Co. Central, 2. Leslie Co. 3. Perry Co. Central 4. Owsley Co. and 5. Knott Co. Central. What do you think?
sounds about right.
Powell Co should be in top 5.
I agree. Leslie County must have vastly improved.
I wonder how many coaches actually voted.
Sounds great to me...
Don't know, but except for LCC who has the best returning starting group?
Pcc
So why aren't they ranked 2nd?
Most coaches haven't seen all the teams play?
knott co should be very good!!!
Dickie ever think about using the old style where two girls go up for a spike, but one is a decoy? I don't know the terminology, but I think you have to have at least one tall girl to run it, but don't know how tall our girls is this year.
They run it quite frequently. When you see Dickie switch the pencil from one ear to the other that is the sign or signal for them to get in position to run it.
What is the terminology called?
watch out for estill county this year..they have a chance to surprise a lot of teams in the 14th..
what about estill county..they beat perry central in a scrimmage a week or so ago and there led by all seniors..watch out for them
They have to prove theirselves in the regular and post season and they haven't in the past.
UKisN1 Wrote:Powell Co should be in top 5.
After scrimmaging in Hazard yesterday, should definitely be placed in top 5.
powell beat pcc at pcc and their only competition in the district is estill
What about Powell's defeat over both Owsley and Perry Central??
what about estills wins over powell and owsley..and a scrimmage win over perry central..we all know letcher central is number 1 right now but it should be an interesting race for second with perry central, powell, leslie, and estill..