Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals not interested in Vick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090...ed+in+Vick

Despite speculation last week that they might be among the clubs with an interest in the reinstated quarterback, Bengals owner Mike Brown doesn’t see a place for him, especially with Carson Palmer on the roster.

“When you have a situation like ours, he’s a very difficult fit,” Brown said. “Quarterbacks are like queen bees, you can only have one of them before they start stepping on each other. We have ours.”

The Bengals had been seen as a team willing to take a chance on Vick based on Brown’s reputation of giving second opportunities to players.
Well this is definitely a shocker. I figured based on his criminal record, that he would be Bengals starting qb by August Big Grin
^ lol
:thatsfunn
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well this is definitely a shocker. I figured based on his criminal record, that he would be Bengals starting qb by August Big Grin
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well this is definitely a shocker. I figured based on his criminal record, that he would be Bengals starting qb by August Big Grin

This is one of the funniest posts I have ever read:Clap:

:thatsfunn:1:
Come on SD tell the truth, Vick turned the Bengals down cold didn't he????lol

haha my first thought when seeing the thread title lol:lmao:
i bet him and chris henry would've been best of buds!!!
Yeah they were awesome cell mates Big Grin
beasy_bo Wrote:i bet him and chris henry would've been best of buds!!!
bigjim4packers Wrote:Come on SD tell the truth, Vick turned the Bengals down cold didn't he????lol

Lol, yep, the Bengals had too many criminals for Vick to risk his reputation on....
I mean I wonder why not? Think it might ruin the teams reputation? LOL! Vick is used to wearing the prison orange..WOULD BE A PERFECT FIT!
Lol, Laughing AGAIN
And the stripes to top it off!!!