Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida PG Kenny Boynton's Opinion on UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PC_You_Know Wrote:Way to be negative about a situation, like always.
How is it negative to tell the truth. Meeks was UK's best player. He and Calathes bothjumped to the NBA. I'm a UK fan but that doesn't mean that they are better than every other school in the country.
FBALL Wrote:How is it negative to tell the truth. Meeks was UK's best player. He and Calathes bothjumped to the NBA. I'm a UK fan but that doesn't mean that they are better than every other school in the country.

I agree with this FBALL. Good post and should not be taken as a knock
It will be exciting to have five players on the floor who can actually score the ball. If this team can come together reality will set in for Mr Boynton.
I personally was very disappointed for bringing Lebron James to the UK facilities to talk with the players. He should have brought somebody that has class and respects the camaraderie of basketball. This guy fell way down in my book when he was such a sore loser in the semi-finals with the Magic, and then being such a baby over the Nike Camp Dunk tapes. Pick a guy who has respect, not someone who has become a loser in the aspect of someone to look up to as a role model. Coach Call lost a few points in my book with that one. I hope the guys on the team wasn't so star struck that they hadn't already formed their opinion about his bad attitude.. Surely this isn't a guy they want to pattern their life after?
Pages: 1 2