Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hey, I laughed at it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I don't get it...did the others fall through the thing or did they not cross?
That's funny!
They fell through, and are probably crying so the mother duck is looking down in the grate.
:lol: :lol:

BallaBaby

Awwwww, poor little babies, I wanna go rescue them..lol
aww.. i love ducks.. let's go rescue them balla
LOL....leave it up to me not to get it

BallaBaby

15thRegionCrazy Wrote:aww.. i love ducks.. let's go rescue them balla

Sounds like something we would do, I mean we are rainbow chasers, and we do follow ambulances and police cars everytime we see them going somewhere...lol
We have an awesome life don't we balla ...lol

BallaBaby

Too EXCITING for us...hahaha..Now lets go rescue the ducks. Remember when me and Cats Fan ran in the middle of the highway trying to rescue a cat we thought was dead, then when we got near it, it jumped up and ran away...lol...it was asleep...LMAO
haha thats hilarious

aww poor ducks...
Yes I do lmao... and the time we stopped and flipped the turtle over that was on it's back.. i love saving animals
OMG 15th do you remember when we was in Pikeville and Balla got out of the car and took pictures of that HUGE turtle...I remember the cat thing too that was hilarious.
I've saw that before, pretty funny stuff.

Probably the funniest thing about it though is Balla and 15th's discussion.

BallaBaby

I remember when me and Cats Fan went to get Tiki (15ths siberian husky she had). We went to Jackson I think. Well I was in the back with it b/c 15th didn't go, we were going to suprise her. I said "Pull over the dogs gonna....puke"...About that time the dog threw up on Cats Fans Mother's sweater in the back.. The funniest thing was when he got out of the truck and opened the back door, a coal truck went by and almost hit him and came close to taking off the door. Good thing Cats Fan was leaned in..lol
lord lord...I want a chocolate lab
We have some funny animal stories lol
haha that pic is funny
and ur alls stories are funny too
:lol:
hahahaha....thats pretty good stuff!
not to be the one to rain on the parade, but those have been Photoshopped.... i can tell.

But still really funny.
If you didn't won't to rain on the parade Y did you give ur opinion then
Quote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not to be the one to rain on the parade, but those have been Photoshopped.... i can tell.

BallaBaby

lol...It's still sad though.
I'm still sticking to my theory...they didn't cross...lol

BallaBaby

Whatever you say DT..lol
Balla you're a loser... lol

BallaBaby

DT, at least I do get the jokes and bumper stickers people post on here, you're just jealous because you don't have funny animal stories like me and 15th!
Obviousally you missed my post about the turtle which involved you and 15th...or did you forget I was there
Pages: 1 2