Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where does everyone think he will end up?
Amun-Ra Wrote:Where does everyone think he will end up?

There are 31 teams that would take him right now. (Honestly 32, because the Falcons would take him, but will not du to publicity). He likely goes to a team that is in need of a #2 QB, but will be best suited for a team that runs the Wildcat as an option. Could be the Dolphins. Let's face it, the "Big Tuna" feels he can fix an QB.
The Fins cut MV2, so don't look for him there.
Cincy or Oakland. If he ends up in Washington..It will be time for me to part ways after a long relationship with my beloved Skins. And with Daniel Snyder....WHO KNOWS!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Cincy or Oakland. If he ends up in Washington..It will be time for me to part ways after a long relationship with my beloved Skins. And with Daniel Snyder....WHO KNOWS!

If not for the signing of O'Sullivan, I could have easily seen the Bengals take a chance on Vick, but not now.
I think it could possibly be somewhere like Seattle or the Jets.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I think it could possibly be somewhere like Seattle or the Jets.

Nah, the New York Media and Humanity Rights activists would make this an impossibility. No way the Jets touch this one.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I think it could possibly be somewhere like Seattle or the Jets.

What about Tampa Bay. Who do they have besides Freeman.
tezzy859 Wrote:What about Tampa Bay. Who do they have besides Freeman.

Yeah, I agree, there is a fit in TB
I thought TB had an abundance of QB's right now. Freeman, Simms, Griese ( i think), and someone else.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I thought TB had an abundance of QB's right now. Freeman, Simms, Griese ( i think), and someone else.

I thought Griese left two years ago.
How about the titans?
Bucs cut Griese, earlier this month. Simms is with Griese's former team, the Broncos. The Bucs have Josh Freeman, Byron Leftwich, Luke McCown and Josh Johnson on their roster. Although they could probably use Vick I don't see it happening. I would like to see him in the Wildcat offense, but my bet is that he winds up with the Raiders.
Who all runs the Wildcat extensively other than the Dolphins?
The Blue Blur Wrote:but my bet is that he winds up with the Raiders.
I agree. Al Davis will not be able to resist creating controversy by signing Vick. He and the Raider fans will absolutely LOVE it when peta and the ASPCA are protesting outside the stadium every weekend. Hes probably printing up the "Dog Killer" T-Shirts to sell to them as we speak! You can always count on Al Davis for creating civil unrest cause the guy is bat poop crazy!LOL!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I agree. Al Davis will not be able to resist creating controversy by signing Vick. He and the Raider fans will absolutely LOVE it when peta and the ASPCA are protesting outside the stadium every weekend. Hes probably printing up the "Dog Killer" T-Shirts to sell to them as we speak! You can always count on Al Davis for creating civil unrest cause the guy is bat poop crazy!LOL!

:Thumbs:
Al Davis is why I am no longer a Raiders fan.

Vick is a weapon that any team in the league would love to have.
I'm still a Raiders fan. Their glory years have me holding on. Lyle, Howie, Jack Tatum, The Stork. The list could go on and on but Al Davis has ruined it. Their fans are still incredible. I just see Davis taking a gamble with him. On first take I seen a team that made sense. 49ers, with Alex Smith questionably a flop, Singletary being a young african-american coach with discipline. We all seen him line Vernon Davis out last year after he took the reigns. I think that could be an interesting situation.
Haven't the Ravens been talking to him?
Stardust Wrote:Haven't the Ravens been talking to him?

Just said on ESPN, Ravens, Titans and another team were not interested in Vick.
cougarpride08 Wrote:How about the titans?
They already have a Vick as a backup(Vince Young)..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:They already have a Vick as a backup(Vince Young)..

No He Dont Kill Dogs, Just Trys To Off Himself
The Blue Blur Wrote:Just said on ESPN, Ravens, Titans and another team were not interested in Vick.

THX :Thumbs:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:No He Dont Kill Dogs, Just Trys To Off Himself

:lmao: :Thumbs:
Maybe Seattle. TJ has a lot of experience working with criminals....
I Read Somewhere That Vick Would Fit With The Saints
Put him back in the Prison League!!!!!
Hilbily Wrote:Put him back in the Prison League!!!!!

Amen
Hilbily Wrote:Put him back in the Prison League!!!!!
Are you incapable of believing that people can change? the guy fought and killed dogs, Daunte Stallworth killed people and noone cares about it.

Stardust Wrote:Amen

All dogs go to heaven Part 3 Smile
They were mentioning the Steelers on ESPN2 the other day. They said that the Steeler fan base was so strong that they would be able to take the PR hit from signing Vick and that Tomlin would be a coach who could mentor him. I guess you can never tell but they are a team that has enough veteran leadership to help keep him in check. Remember, it was not just dog fighting with him, there were other off the field issues as well, heck, he even failed a drug test right before going to the house.
Pages: 1 2