Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I think I have finally decided...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my major/s...for real this time :Hammer3:

WELLLLLL I know you all are anxious to hear about it Confusedtickoutt

As of today I'm going to double major in Athletic Training and Physical Education with concentration on K-12 teaching.

I mostly chose PE teaching because it makes me more marketable for jobs in Athletic Training once I'm out in the profession. I've been doing Athletic Training this semester and I love it. I just relate so much to it (probably because I stayed injured in high school:Hole: haha).

So here's my schedule for next semester as of now:

PHE 212 - Care and Prevention of Sports Injuries
BIO 301 - Human Physiology
EDF 103 - Introduction to Education
EDF 203 - Schooling & Society
PHI 110 - Beginning Philosophy
PHE 125 - Introduction to Physical Education

So those of you who know me...what do you think? You think I'm making a wise choice? Does it sound like 'ME'?

[Image: fps_smilie_creator.png]
I think that you will be very happy with this choice and it does fit you because of your interests in athletics and the smile and feeling you get around your brother will be multiplied with all of the kids that you help on a daily basis...Very wise choice IMO.

I know that it seems like alot right now but if anyone can do it, you can.
Have fun and best of luck with it Cali.
Good choice! I think you can do it. I'm thinking of going to PCC my first two years and maybe go into Respiratory Therapy or transferring after I get an associates degree...dont know yet...

BallaBaby

Sounds good Cali.
i think that is a good choice for you cali
Congrats!
If you are going into secondary education you are more marketable in anything BUT PE.
I chose PE because it stays in the Athletic Training area and some of the classes coincide. My athletic training advisor said they would prefer Physical Education and it makes me more marketable for athletic training positions. I think I'll like it...I hope. hehe
My step-dad has his masters in p.e....
I'm gonna go to grad school for athletic training...i think. lol
You will be in school until you are 30 BUT you will be make a shitload of money.
Good luck Cali.. I'm sure you will do fine.........I just have to make up my mind where to go next semester lol
LOL..good luck Cali you can make it...I don't know for sure what I'm going yo do...I may be there in 2 years...
I will be in school until I'm 343...but I'll be doing something with my life lol...eventually.
Exactly and that is what counts.