Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mr. Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
all i know is i better durell olingers name somewhere on the list.............you cant do what he done and not get voted
see*
I honestly doubt Durrell Olinger will make honorable mention all-state let alone be a Mr. Football nominee. Micah Johnson is Mr. Football
whut position does :lame:micha johnson play???????????
Linebacker and fullback. And, Yes, I agree he will be Mr. Football. One of the top recruits in the Nation. How can you not give it to him?
Tomcat68 Wrote:I honestly doubt Durrell Olinger will make honorable mention all-state let alone be a Mr. Football nominee. Micah Johnson is Mr. Football
I agree. Olinger has the numbers and is a good QB, but the competion(sp) factor plays a big part of that. IMO
I don't know if this guy will get it or not, but I would love to see Ron Blume get the award.
olinger has done something that noone has ever done in this state............and he is getting recruited by d-1 schools like tennessee, kentucky,virginia,maimi(oh),cincinnati,uk,and ohio
Johnson...I think he'll win it!
:nope: nice post u cant see me but cincinnati is not looking for a q-b and if he went to ky he wouldnt play till his senior year they have to very very good q-bs one watin as a soph and the other playin as a jr and he thinks he would play not the q-b from lex cath would go before olinger in my opinion because he care more about his team than his stat..............and virginia sucks they hardly play neone worth a **** and maimi (oh) speaks for its self so that hole post ucanseeme in bull$#!t just cuz u go to those skoos dont mean u gonna play..............
Confusederved:
htownrippa Wrote::nope: nice post u cant see me but cincinnati is not looking for a q-b and if he went to ky he wouldnt play till his senior year they have to very very good q-bs one watin as a soph and the other playin as a jr and he thinks he would play not the q-b from lex cath would go before olinger in my opinion because he care more about his team than his stat..............and virginia sucks they hardly play neone worth a **** and maimi (oh) speaks for its self so that hole post ucanseeme in bull$#!t just cuz u go to those skoos dont mean u gonna play..............
Confusederved:

Real nice post, ridiculous if you ask me. :mad: Olinger has more pull at the Nati obviously than what you know. His brother (I think that was the relation) may have been cousin, played for the Bearcats. Jon Olinger also a Hazard native, lead the Bearcats in receiving TD's for two consecutive years, 2002-2003 and then he went on to be on numerous NFL practice squads. Grutza is a fine QB from Mason Co., he's a redshirt freshman this year. If Olinger were to redshirt that would put Grutza as a junior by the time Durrell would be a redshirt freshman. I'm pretty confident, from his relatives experiences in the NCAA and NFL, that you have to wait your turn to play on this type of level. I don't think Durrell is too interested in going to UK and who cares who goes before who and who signs before who as long as these good QB's get the education they deserve. I'm pretty sure there will be no competition between Burke and Olinger to see who gets to play first, because I don't see them going to the same school. Sounds to me like you need to put your Hatorade up and be proud of a kid from Eastern KY getting the recognition he deserves. Virginia is a big time, NCAA D1 school they play teams they play Va.Tech just about every year and Miami. Donte' Wright the former QB from Lawerance Co. is playing OLB at Miami of Ohio, they're not a terrible team. Who cares if they don't go to a bowl game every year they're still D1. Being able to get a scholarship from any D1 school is an accomplishment in itself. Be proud of Durrell and his accomplishments thus far, there is no need to hate.
MOJO Wrote:Real nice post, ridiculous if you ask me. :mad: Olinger has more pull at the Nati obviously than what you know. His brother (I think that was the relation) may have been cousin, played for the Bearcats. Jon Olinger also a Hazard native, lead the Bearcats in receiving TD's for two consecutive years, 2002-2003 and then he went on to be on numerous NFL practice squads. Grutza is a fine QB from Mason Co., he's a redshirt freshman this year. If Olinger were to redshirt that would put Grutza as a junior by the time Durrell would be a redshirt freshman. I'm pretty confident, from his relatives experiences in the NCAA and NFL, that you have to wait your turn to play on this type of level. I don't think Durrell is too interested in going to UK and who cares who goes before who and who signs before who as long as these good QB's get the education they deserve. I'm pretty sure there will be no competition between Burke and Olinger to see who gets to play first, because I don't see them going to the same school. Sounds to me like you need to put your Hatorade up and be proud of a kid from Eastern KY getting the recognition he deserves. Virginia is a big time, NCAA D1 school they play teams they play Va.Tech just about every year and Miami. Donte' Wright the former QB from Lawerance Co. is playing OLB at Miami of Ohio, they're not a terrible team. Who cares if they don't go to a bowl game every year they're still D1. Being able to get a scholarship from any D1 school is an accomplishment in itself. Be proud of Durrell and his accomplishments thus far, there is no need to hate.

Good post
I think Durrel Olinger is good but I just don"t think that he is the most likely candidate for Mr.Football
Jimmy Chaffin from Lynn Camp
hazard couldnt focus on the game because they was worried about someone on the team stealin all their stuff. Instead of going over the playbook they were worried about where to put their stuff during the game so noone could steal it..................thats what i heard through the grapevine:police: Confusederved: