Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: College Basketball - March Madness Magical Moments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 Kentucky Vs Duke -1992
In 1992, With 2.1 seconds remaining in overtime, Duke trailed 103-102. Grant Hill threw a pass the length of the court to Christian Laettner, who dribbled once, turned, and hit a jumper for the 104-103 win.

2 NC State Vs Georgetown 1983
Big underdogs NC State beats Georgetown for the NCAA Basketball title in 1983. Jim Valvano lead the Wolfpack to victory.

3 North Carolina Vs Georgetown - 1982
In 1982, the legend of Micheal Jordan began. This video has Jordan's game-winner over the Hoyas with 7 seconds left, and Fred Brown's inexplicable pass to James Worthy.

4 North Carolina Vs Kansas - 1957
Probably one of the most exciting basketball games in NCAA history. North Carolina beat Kansas and Wilt Chamberlian in triple overtime.

5 Arizona Vs. Illinois - 2005
The Illini staged an electrifying and improbable rally to force overtime and then held on to beat Arizona 90-89. Illinois trailed 75-60 with four minutes left in regulation.

6 George Mason vs UConn - 2006

11th-seeded George Mason overcame huge disadvantages in size, athleticism and history to stun the UConn Huskies 86-84 in overtime.

7 Oklahoma State Vs Saint Joseph - 2004
The game's winning shot by John Lucas III. This electricfying win over Saint Joseph sent the Oklahoma State Cowboys to the 2004 Final Four.

8 Indiana Vs Syracuse - 1987
Keith Smart hits the winning shot to propel Indiana to the 1987 NCAA Basketball's Final Four title, 74-73, against Syracuse.

9 Georgia Tech Vs OK State - 2004
GT's Will Bynum's twisting layup with 1.5 seconds left lifted Georgia Tech to a thrilling 67-65 victory over Oklahoma State in the national semifinal in 2004.

10 NC State Vs UCLA -1974
North Carolina State stops UCLA run of consectitve national champions. This highlight shows David Thompson of NC State blocking one of Bill Walton's shots.

Youtube: http://www.americasbestonline.net/index....lfour.html
Stardust Wrote:1 Kentucky Vs Duke -1992
In 1992, With 2.1 seconds remaining in overtime, Duke trailed 103-102. Grant Hill threw a pass the length of the court to Christian Laettner, who dribbled once, turned, and hit a jumper for the 104-103 win.
....You just had to bring that up didnt you? Well I gotta go call my therapist now. LOL!
1985: Villanova 66 Georgetown 64..Villanova with the perfect game, in Rupp Arena, defeats heavily favored Patrick Ewing and Georgetown..
that has to be one..
Fact is, Lattener's shot is one of the most unbelievable things to ever be witnessed.

To me though, what is even more unbelievable is that Pitino didn't have anyone on Lattener or the guy throwing the ball in....
Exactly, and everybody backed off of Laettner when he did catch it. He was only 9-9 from the field and 10-10 from the line until that shot, lol..
Amun-Ra Wrote:Fact is, Lattener's shot is one of the most unbelievable things to ever be witnessed.

To me though, what is even more unbelievable is that Pitino didn't have anyone on Lattener or the guy throwing the ball in....
1 Kentucky Vs Duke -1992
absolutely loved it anytime kentucky gets a beat down is soooooo great
DukeFan4life Wrote:1 Kentucky Vs Duke -1992
absolutely loved it anytime kentucky gets a beat down is soooooo great

Beat down? :eyeroll:

It's number one on March Madness Magical Moments list because it was not a "beat down", it may have been one of the greatest games ever played in College Basketball history.
That was in the top 3 games that i have watch. The only thing that i hate about that year. Is that Duke won it that year. I was for UNLV that year.

The best game wasn't in the NCAA t-ment. It was the UK uv LSU, When UK come back 34 down to win the game.
cj2561 Wrote:That was in the top 3 games that i have watch. The only thing that i hate about that year. Is that Duke won it that year. I was for UNLV that year.

The best game wasn't in the NCAA t-ment. It was the UK uv LSU, When UK come back 34 down to win the game.

:Thumbs: