Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: AAU in Vegas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have any details about who will be going to play ball? I heard that Elish Justice is going out there.DETAILS,DETAILS Lets have'em.
Here's a website for the Adidas 64 in Vegas. If you know what team Justice plays on you may be able to find some info.
http://www.adidassuper64.com/
Also, Jody Demling of the Courier Journal is out there blogging, so if your man does something outstanding, he'll probably tell about it. Here's his blog site:

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/blog.html
6:20 PM
Utah Pump-N-Run Red 73
Derek Smith All-Stars 68
The team that Justice plays on is not a very strong team when compared to the top 17U teams out there. They did not even make it to the championship game in the KY State AAU Championship.

They have not performed very well in the big tournaments around the mid west nor will they at Vegas. They just don't have the size to win at the level they are playing.

Good players, good team, just don't have the size nor depth.
DSAS 16U won by almost 50 points. Fant and Stenzel both had great games.
EOE, check out Jodie Demling's blog today. He mentions Elisha Justice.
Sounds like Justice took big time advantage of an opportunity to play in front of 40 plus coaches.
Speaking of the Derek Smith All-Stars, the 17s lost in the afternoon but came back to grab a 19-2 lead against the Florida Rams and led by double digits in the middle of the second half, but couldn't hang on. A huge game from Shelby Valley point guard Elisha Justice, who proved he can play with the best competition. Justice did a little bit of everything, hitting the three-ball, driving, dishing and playing defense. And it couldn't have come at a better time with more than 40 coaches watching the game.
alfus21 Wrote:Speaking of the Derek Smith All-Stars, the 17s lost in the afternoon but came back to grab a 19-2 lead against the Florida Rams and led by double digits in the middle of the second half, but couldn't hang on. A huge game from Shelby Valley point guard Elisha Justice, who proved he can play with the best competition. Justice did a little bit of everything, hitting the three-ball, driving, dishing and playing defense. And it couldn't have come at a better time with more than 40 coaches watching the game.

With this kind of performance in front of so many coaches, I would think he will be on more college coaches radar.
Thanks guys for the updates and links.
DSAS and Indy Elite are in the final 4 teams in the 16u.

DSAS has Stenzel, GRC, Shanklin and Fant, Warren Central, Knipp, Elliott Co, Abell, Eastern.

Indy Elite has Zollo, GRC.
Shelby Valley's Elisha Justice and Ashley Hatfield and East Jessamine's Colt Barnhill all had good efforts but it wasn't enough as the Derek Smith All-Stars 17s lost in the first round of the tournament. Tough draw for those guys. Justice has an offer from Jacksonville and a lot of interest from Eastern Kentucky, while Barnhill has an offer from Lincoln Memorial. I would think Justice adds more in the next week or so.
alfus21 Wrote:Shelby Valley's Elisha Justice and Ashley Hatfield and East Jessamine's Colt Barnhill all had good efforts but it wasn't enough as the Derek Smith All-Stars 17s lost in the first round of the tournament. Tough draw for those guys. Justice has an offer from Jacksonville and a lot of interest from Eastern Kentucky, while Barnhill has an offer from Lincoln Memorial. I would think Justice adds more in the next week or so.

How many games did they play?
Is there any reasoning why Justice doesn't have a profile page on Rivals or Scout yet? I would think Booher wouldsubmit a profile and some film to help his star player's recruitment as much as possible.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Is there any reasoning why Justice doesn't have a profile page on Rivals or Scout yet? I would think Booher wouldsubmit a profile and some film to help his star player's recruitment as much as possible.

That's what I was wondering as well.

Maybe he'll have one after AAU ball wraps up, because each site usually updates their player rankings once AAU ends.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Is there any reasoning why Justice doesn't have a profile page on Rivals or Scout yet? I would think Booher wouldsubmit a profile and some film to help his star player's recruitment as much as possible.

I really couldn't tell you why he doesn't. I want Justice to succeed as badly as anyone and you know a Rivals.com profile or Scout.com profile would get his name out there even more. I really don't know how it works, but I think I read where kywldcat01 say that the player isn't who is responsible for making an account.
Who has an in??? Email him and request that he does this.
To my knowldege the scouting service are the ones that choose who they have profiles on. I remember when Preston Knowles was a senior, he didn't have one, untill he signed with Louisville. They really overlooked him.
I was wondering the same thing about Justice. He was listed on Espn.
Anyone know who were some of the college coaches that was there?
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I really couldn't tell you why he doesn't. I want Justice to succeed as badly as anyone and you know a Rivals.com profile or Scout.com profile would get his name out there even more. I really don't know how it works, but I think I read where kywldcat01 say that the player isn't who is responsible for making an account.

Sorry for the delayed response. If I am not mistaken the profiles on rivals and scout are typically brought on by one of two ways:

1) The service itself creates a page based on prospects who attend their camps and/or events. They also create pages when they here downwind of their school actively recruiting said player.

2) The athlete himself can initiate a page and I think it is then evaluated. If the page seems plausible and to have merit then I think administrators or coaches are contacted.

This is speculation but I did find this, someone should share it with Justice.

http://highschool.rivals.com/drawform.as...2&SID=1185
Doing some research i found elisha pages, would be nice though it it was filled in

here the link http
://highschool.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=2&pr_key=102297#ticker