Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: A dream that is messing with my head.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night I dreamt of the only lady I have ever loved which is something that has hardly ever happened. I fell asleep while Austin was playing, a song I live everyday minus the happy ending and I woke up to This on is going to hurt for a long time, Travis Tritt and Marty Stuart.
The dream took up in this year and was so real that when I woke up I was happy, sad, heartbroken and lonely all at once.
Has anyone else ever woke up like this?
Yep, after drinking too much coffee before going to bed. NCF, sorry, I don't have dreams like that.
Yeah..I have dreams like that too. Until I come to grips that the pillow Im squeezing the life out of aint Jennifer Love Hewitt.
tideshoss32 Wrote:yeah..i have dreams like that too. Until i come to grips that the pillow im squeezing the life out of aint jennifer love hewitt.

lol
It wasn't a dirty dream.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:It wasn't a dirty dream.

ahh, too bad!

JK
Yeah dude i have those dreams. Luckily they become less frequent every year. Sometimes the day dreams are worse than at night though.