Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Upcoming Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who are some players we haven't heard about yet that could possibly have a big season this year throughout the state?
(JR) Clark Keene will be an impact player at Pikeville this year.
(jr) Devon Foster of union county WILL have a big season.
Chase Maynard HB/DB Belfry

Chase had 494 rushing yards and 8 TD last year. Good stats..... but when you consider he did this on only 26 carries they become great stats.

That was 19.0 yards per carry and a TD every 3.25 carries!
brian casey from east ridge will have a good year
Arie Slone, 6'2" 205 LB was 2nd in the state of Kentucky in tacklets last year in all classes with Western Hills, look for him to have another outstanding year.....
Matthew Axline, 6'5" 285 pound Offensive Tacklet at Shelby County High School, very good footwork, very good pass protector and very good downfield blocker, had an excellent year last year and looking forward to him signing with big time D-1 football program....
Logan Johnson QB at Letcher Central will be a big impact for years to come.
I think LCC has several players on the line that could have a big impact for their team. Linemen that could have a big impact include, Dakota Cornett, Justin Garrett and Michael Blair just to name a few
Dakota Newsome, Transfered from Rowan County 2 South Floyd
Matt Robinson- Perry Central. Linebacker. He led the Commodores with 118 tackles as a freshman last season, 83 were solo.
You will be surprise to see Chase Adams do good on special teams for LCC this year. Sam Sergent as a freshman IMO will be impressive.
dakota newsome-south floyd
MVP2 Wrote:Matt Robinson- Perry Central. Linebacker. He led the Commodores with 118 tackles as a freshman last season, 83 were solo.

He is going to be a very good player so people should watch out for him.
Looking forward to see big Justin Mullins (6-5" - 285 lbs.) play this season. Looks to be a force on both sides ofthe line .
Big Five-0- Wrote:Looking forward to see big Justin Mullins (6-5" - 285 lbs.) play this season. Looks to be a force on both sides ofthe line .

Justin plays for Pikeville -my bad-
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Chase Maynard HB/DB Belfry

Chase had 494 rushing yards and 8 TD last year. Good stats..... but when you consider he did this on only 26 carries they become great stats.

That was 19.0 yards per carry and a TD every 3.25 carries!

he will be a good one
I'd like to watch Devon Johnson's speedy self have a great year with everyone keying on the D1 Rico Brown.
Alex Garner of Prestonsburg has the ability and work ethic to be something special on both the O and D line. Joseph Jamerson is another one that could be great if he decides to, but some have questioned his heart and desire.
tyler vaughn
brandon lee
jordan elliott
brandon hacker
cody sheperd
these players from south laurel
Belfry's Chase Maynard
Is a player to watch.
Just a freshmen, Brandon Fugate has the size of a upperclassmem, he is 6'2 about 200 to 210. The kid will be a staple for Breathitt at LB for the next few years.
The Runyon kid from Belfry
I agree on Gary Runyon from Belfry. He has good size (was 6'2" 180 last year) and gained valuable experience while starting several games as a frosh at LB.

I kinda expect him to play LB and FB this upcoming season.
Damian Oden from Holmes is a great athlete and should have a big year.
Bell Counties

RB Cory Davenport
RB Ryan Collett
Devin Foster Has a good chance this year to break the Rushing record as a JUNIOR, he had over 2500 yards and missed 1 game last year. playing only 13 games, if Union beats central in the Semifinals and goes on to the championship i see this guy doing the unthinkable, 3500 yards+. He is bigger bader faster and has a more experienced line blocking for him all with alot more support and expectations. Devin Foster ladies and Gent's will be the new channing fugate of the west, and they may meet up in the finals.
Nobody will be able to stop Fugate and the rest of the Bobcats this year until they get to BG and run into the yellowjackets from Louisville Central. And I quote from Coach Holcombs remarks about the game last year you cant catch what you cant see, they have to much team speed and several D-1 prospects on there team. All the enter city kids that cant afford to go to ST X and Trinty go there now.
cougarpower Wrote:Nobody will be able to stop Fugate and the rest of the Bobcats this year until they get to BG and run into the yellowjackets from Louisville Central. And I quote from Coach Holcombs remarks about the game last year you cant catch what you cant see, they have to much team speed and several D-1 prospects on there team. All the enter city kids that cant afford to go to ST X and Trinty go there now.

Don't over look every other team, 3A all together has alot of talent state wide.
mike howard bell county 6'5 318lbs pulling guard placed second in alanta combine for linemen he is a beast
Pages: 1 2