Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville Lady Tigers 09-10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So what is everyones opinion on the lady tigers this coming season? Remember they lost chaffins and carroll due 2 graduation.
They will struggle early because of youth. Vanhoose and Jarrell will be solid. Jones transferring from AC will be a big help. I think their success depends heavily on Hansford. She is a freshman but is an offensive threat. She needs to come through on the boards. Carroll will also be a big key for their season. If the young players adjust well they will be tough come tournament time.
well rumor has it that vanhoose may be transferring this coming season.
mister... basketball Wrote:well rumor has it that vanhoose may be transferring this coming season.
This was definitely not true it came from an unreliable source. Sorry
hey mr... basketball you need 2 quit trying 2 start rumors bout stuff like that if its not true. if she was going anywhere i believe i would be the first one 2 know Wink shes not going anywhere. her mom played there and she wont play anwywhere else!
A young team this year but they still have a group of solid players. If some of the underclassmen can step up their game this season they will still be a good team when it counts.
I got to see them play a couple times last season and if they all stay together....VanHoose's senior season....The Lady Tigers could be the frontrunners in the region. JMO.
vanhoose is just goin 2 be a sophomore this year.