Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: He's Barack Obama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Obama being a superhero to so many, I knew it would not be to long before they came out with a theme song for him. Thanks JibJab.

I do understand that people are thrilled to have Barack as their first black president but that does not make him a superhero. I think people should really study him, pay attention to the economy, and the news. Bush was bad, but Obama is worse. Our economy is going straight to the ground and we are destined for another depression. "Brighter days are ahead of us" when our "superhero" is out of office. He promised change, but he never said for the better. He does not know what he is doing, and I think that Hilary Clinton would have done a much better job.
it doesnt matter who is in there,all in GODS plan,this thing is almost over..
cuppett777 Wrote:it doesnt matter who is in there,all in GODS plan,this thing is almost over..

I think we should try and fix our economy instead of hoping that God is going to come any time soon and save us. I'm just saying we shouldn't think that way because it keeps us from acting to better help our world.
Mad Dog 420 Wrote:I think we should try and fix our economy instead of hoping that God is going to come any time soon and save us. I'm just saying we shouldn't think that way because it keeps us from acting to better help our world.

:Thumbs:
Hollywood elected him, maybe we can take a few pointers from their state and the state of Illinois.
I thought by now some from the left would be complaining about the "He's Barack Obama" video.
Miss ESPN Wrote:I do understand that people are thrilled to have Barack as their first black president but that does not make him a superhero. I think people should really study him, pay attention to the economy, and the news. Bush was bad, but Obama is worse. Our economy is going straight to the ground and we are destined for another depression. "Brighter days are ahead of us" when our "superhero" is out of office. He promised change, but he never said for the better. He does not know what he is doing, and I think that Hilary Clinton would have done a much better job.

The DOW is above 9000 for the first time in 18 months. Not that 9000 is a great feat, but it is pretty good considering what we have been going through.
The right *****ed about Clinton(who put us in the black), they probably even did the same to FDR, should we expect any better for Obama, after only 6 months nonetheless?
Of the last 6 recessions, 5 were under republicans. Not a very good track record if you ask me. It took democrats to bring them to an end.
TheRealVille Wrote:The DOW is above 9000 for the first time in 18 months. Not that 9000 is a great feat, but it is pretty good considering what we have been going through.

I work in the financial services industry, and trust me, it was not Obama that got us into 9000, nor was it Bush that got us to under 9000. It was the Clinton administration that pushed through the "Fair Banking Act" that created this mess.....
Stardust Wrote:I work in the financial services industry, and trust me, it was not Obama that got us into 9000, nor was it Bush that got us to under 9000. It was the Clinton administration that pushed through the "Fair Banking Act" that created this mess.....

But, you republicans are so quick to blame Obama for every bad thing happening right now, at least the DOW is climbing under his administration, so let's give him credit.
TheRealVille Wrote:Of the last 6 recessions, 5 were under republicans. Not a very good track record if you ask me. It took democrats to bring them to an end.

First of all, I am a registered democrat. So, I can say this and not be taken as a conservative jerk. You say it took dems to get us out of recession. Do you mean such people as Bill Clinton, who signed NAFTA and killed our factories and agriculture?!?! Quick fix, but now we are paying for it. Whether they are Dem or Rep, none of them know how to help us "normal" people... because they are all rich and don't have a clue about what working for a living really means.

I can remember back to Carter. He did nuthin!
Reagan more or less brought in "welfare", which has so many people stealing it that many who need it can't get it.
Bush Sr. reminded me a lot of Carter: nuthin, except go blow up Iraq.
Clinton signed our souls (economically) away with NAFTA.
GW Bush... well we all know that one.

Dems and Reps alike have put us where we are.
bigcoachallen Wrote:Clinton signed our souls (economically) away with NAFTA.
You might want to do a little research on NAFTA(try wikipedia) though, we have had this talk in here before about it. Do a search on recessions, who they started under and ended under.

bigcoachallen Wrote:Dems and Reps alike have put us where we are.
You are exactly right here, I don't deny this statement.
TheRealVille Wrote:But, you republicans are so quick to blame Obama for every bad thing happening right now, at least the DOW is climbing under his administration, so let's give him credit.

Are you going to associate the DOW to a President? This is my field, so I understand it as well as anyone on here.....
Stardust Wrote:Are you going to associate the DOW to a President? This is my field, so I understand it as well as anyone on here.....

No, I was being a little facetious, since people here were blaming Obama for every little thing going wrong.

TheRealVille Wrote:But, you republicans are so quick to blame Obama for every bad thing happening right now, at least the DOW is climbing under his administration, so let's give him credit.
TheRealVille Wrote:No, I was being a little facetious, since people here were blaming Obama for every little thing going wrong.

But it is his fault....:devilflam

Wait a second, my bad, it is not his fault, it is yours for voting for him....:biggrin:

Just kidding RV :Thumbs:
bigcoachallen Wrote:First of all, I am a registered democrat. So, I can say this and not be taken as a conservative jerk. You say it took dems to get us out of recession. Do you mean such people as Bill Clinton, who signed NAFTA and killed our factories and agriculture?!?! Quick fix, but now we are paying for it. Whether they are Dem or Rep, none of them know how to help us "normal" people... because they are all rich and don't have a clue about what working for a living really means.

I can remember back to Carter. He did nuthin!
Reagan more or less brought in "welfare", which has so many people stealing it that many who need it can't get it.
Bush Sr. reminded me a lot of Carter: nuthin, except go blow up Iraq.
Clinton signed our souls (economically) away with NAFTA.
GW Bush... well we all know that one.

Dems and Reps alike have put us where we are.

So In YOur Opinion Was There Ever A Good President Lol?
Im not sure when people will realize that all politicians (Democrat, Republican, Independant, Green Party, etc) are all liars. During their campaigns they all make promises that they have no intentions, or the means, to uphold. Obama did this in full force. A trained monkey in a suit can promise the end of wars, a better economy, and the end of world hunger..sadly enough people would likely believe him.

And if race doesnt matter, why is having the first BLACK PRESIDENT really that big of a deal? Why is he constantly categorized as a black president? Call me crazy, but I believe he's another human just as the previous presidents.