Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fishing Times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When fishing for Bass...

Do you all prefer fishing at Night or during the Day?
I prefer fishing in the evening when the sun begins to go down and the water begins to cool. They bass begin to come to shallow water then to look for prey.

That's when I've had most success.

During the day the fish travel to deeper waters, making the bass harder to catch. But you can find a lot in shaded areas of the water underneath trees, etc.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I prefer fishing in the evening when the sun begins to go down and the water begins to cool. They bass begin to come to shallow water then to look for prey.

That's when I've had most success.

During the day the fish travel to deeper waters, making the bass harder to catch. But you can find a lot in shaded areas of the water underneath trees, etc.

That's exactly right. I look at the same way. :Thumbs:

So, that's why I prefer Evening Fishing as well.
What time of year...right now I like from about 4pm to 10am as good times....spring...heat of the day though...
I feel there is a bite on any lake at any given time. I do not limit my practice to a clock. If i really had to choose it would be gray light til noon just so i was comfortable.
ANYTIME...A bad day fising is better than a good day at work
I've always had the most success in the morning before the sun comes up! But night fishing is my favorite bc there's only a couple of people on the lake and you can to all ur favorite spots with nobody being there!
i know, right? Wrote:I've always had the most success in the morning before the sun comes up! But night fishing is my favorite bc there's only a couple of people on the lake and you can to all ur favorite spots with nobody being there!

Same HEre