Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Erin Andrews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone actually saw the videos circling around the internet of her, it was in fact her in the videos, and she intends to bring charges against the perpetrator.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/stateme...n-andrews/
This is terrible!
Lost of questions surrounding it too. Like how did this guy stand in the hall and tape what she was doing for so long without someone noticing?
Ummm, what was she doing????
Stardust Wrote:Ummm, what was she doing????

Doubt anyone will tell you considering they don't want to look like a big perv. BTW, just so everyone knows I now love Erin Andrews. LOL.

It really is unfortunate that someone would be voyeuristic and tape her at such a private time. It is very incriminating and I'm sure she feels very violated. I can't much blame her for her legal action.
I cant either, but if anyone knows where to find the video i would like to do some investigating lol
C.Clair Wrote:I cant either, but if anyone knows where to find the video i would like to do some investigating lol

That's bad, very, very bad......:Clap:
Try any p2p file sharing system, you should be able to find it. If you haven't noticed from the way I'm talking I have seen it.

BTW, for those who have not and are wondering, she's just basically fixing her hair and primping herself nude.
Blur what do u mean p2p file sharing system?
C.Clair Wrote:Blur what do u mean p2p file sharing system?

peer to peer, limewire, frostwire, etc.