Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville Panthers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's going on with the Lady Panthers? I know that a lot of the seniors have quit....why?
I cant wait till bball season!!! Pikeville should be a decent team with Colvin back
That's what I'm wondering bballer.....

I've heard that Cross (Sr.) and Hobbs (Sr.) both quit. And I think that there are more. Another thread even mentioned Colvin not playing...
Hobbs quit at the end of last school year..didn't do anything with the team this summer..Cross decided before practice started she didn't want to play and Colvin quit a couple of weeks ago..As far as the remaining Lady Panthers, they have senior Jessica Martell to lead them and then the rest are sophs, fresh and junior high..they will be young but give this group of girls some time to play together and they should be pretty good.
I think she would not be a good fit there. Grades or attitude.
"Hulk" Wrote:I think she would not be a good fit there. Grades or attitude.
What exactly are you talking about :confused:
Pikeville will struggle Martell will have to step up big this season losing hobbs doesnt hurt that much but cross was a pretty good ball player... As for Colvin you are losing your leading probley scorer, assist leader and prob steals they will struggle but hey you have to build from some where. My prediction strugleing year wont make Region.
Does anybody have a reason for Colvin quiting?
Was Colvin burnt out???
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Pikeville will struggle Martell will have to step up big this season losing hobbs doesnt hurt that much but cross was a pretty good ball player... As for Colvin you are losing your leading probley scorer, assist leader and prob steals they will struggle but hey you have to build from some where. My prediction strugleing year wont make Region.

I agree that they probably won't make region seeing that they didn't last year with the talent that they had.
I hear she is not a good student and is a bit to the wilder side.
"Beef" Wrote:What exactly are you talking about :confused:
"Hulk" Wrote:I hear she is not a good student and is a bit to the wilder side.
Colvin? She's been at Pikeville her whole life....and was the leader of the team last year
Sorry, I was talking about Paige Lowe not being a good fit at Pikeville.
"Beef" Wrote:Colvin? She's been at Pikeville her whole life....and was the leader of the team last year
Sounds like Pikeville will have some rebuilding to do after losing some good seniors and Colvin
pikeville will probably have a tough couple of years, but i think they'll DEFINATELY make some noise after that!
Pikeville is gonna have a long year
Pikeville is young but will be A OK.
The Colvin girl did quit the team. Paige Lowe practiced with Pikeville and she is now back at PCC. The Sanders girl tranfered from East Ridge and she still lives in Elkhorn City. I have prove and these violations have been reported to the KHSAA. You can't play anywhere and live at your same residence and you can't practice with another team and return to your previous team. Major violations. These type of things have been going on too long in eastern Kentucky. A KHSAA representative will be visting.:phone:
colvin quit cause she didnt like the younger girls and she didnt like the coaching that is at pikeville...as we know Shockey quit and emily didnt like that so much but when she realized that it was going to be different ( coaching and team) she couldnt handle it.....to many people talked to her.....( about how bad we were gonna suck) but we did better Saturday against Mg.C with out the seniors than when we had them
"Rigga Tino" Wrote:Does anybody have a reason for Colvin quiting?
colvin quit cause she didnt like the younger girls and she didnt like the coaching that is at pikeville...as we know Shockey quit and emily didnt like that so much but when she realized that it was going to be different ( coaching and team) she couldnt handle it.....to many people talked to her.....( about how bad we were gonna suck) but we did better Saturday against Mg.C with out the seniors than when we had them
Pagie Lowe never came to Pikeville to Practice....she couldnt if she wanted too....
its the basketball rules (KHSAA rules)

And no Sanders has moved....her parents seperated last year....listen you need to stay out of our F*** bussiness...she only visits them and i dont see anything being wrong with that.... she lives at north mont...go see for yourself and keep your mouth shut espeically on the Sh*t you dont know about!

If you parents devoriced than wouldnt you want to go see them once in a while...thank you have a Nice day :ChairHit: