Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does anyone have a nicer football field than Perry Central?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perry Central has to have the nicest Football Facility I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Does any other schools in Kentucky have a Facility like Perry's? :lmao:
Your funny..... a 5A school gets outclassed by their crosstown single A rivals, the laughing stock of the season each year. It's ashame that Hazard does not get the opportunity to allow their coach to let us win again.
When is Perry going to get there own field instead using the old MC Napier field. I have been told that is isn't in the best shape.
I really hope that this question is a joke?
LCC, Hazard, Johnson Central, Lexington Catholic, St. Xavier, Trinity, Paul Dunbar, Belfry, I would keep going, but don't want to offend anyone by leaving them off........
What are they waiting on up there to give you guys a field. I mean it don't have to be turf, but you guys should get a decent field.
Letcher has one of the nicest fields ive seen. But only because the giant plasma haha.
Yes letcher field is nice. But not even in the class of Belfry.
LCC has a great set up their field is only out shined by their Hospitality! When they score (even though I didn't like them to score) the fireworks make a pretty good "pow" surrounded by the mountains! The Jumbo Tron is nice too!

Let's see the Pictures! We have seen them but what else we got to do?
What pictures do you want to see?
I say it matters little what the field looks like. I will play in the corn field and be happy. I think most will agree it would be nice to have a huge facility. Still what matters most is what you do on that field. LCC went to PCC last season and suffered a loss. So much for having a nice field back at home. Whatever field you play on defend it with your body and soul.
Hilbily Wrote:I say it matters little what the field looks like. I will play in the corn field and be happy. I think most will agree it would be nice to have a huge facility. Still what matters most is what you do on that field. LCC went to PCC last season and suffered a loss. So much for having a nice field back at home. Whatever field you play on defend it with your body and soul.
Well said!
Someone does not like Perry.... but I agree, with the post about defending your field, LCC did not beat PCC on that so called terrible field.
Maybe the field caused them to lose! If you are used to playing on that nice field at LCC and go to a "terrible" field it may just make a team uncomfortable enough to not play as well! But that is just crazy talk off the top of my head! I don't believe it's that big of deal especially when it is a district game everything goes out the window. Fields and records mean nothing when rivals get together.

Oh yeah by the way I was wondering about pictures of fields. Like I said that was done some last year but what else do we have to do?
bell_co98 Wrote:Letcher has one of the nicest fields ive seen. But only because the giant plasma haha.

Isn't it true that there is 3 jumbo-trons in the state of Kentucky. And LCC has one of them?
Fort Thomas Highlands did have one if I am not mistaken, but I think there wasn't working when we played them. I don't know the other one.
warmachine Wrote:Perry Central has to have the nicest Football Facility I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Does any other schools in Kentucky have a Facility like Perry's? :lmao:

Looks like someone from Letcher is still a little mad about last years loss on that terrible field:moon::Thumbs:
Are you guys going to post some pics?
king360 Wrote:Looks like someone from Letcher is still a little mad about last years loss on that terrible field:moon::Thumbs:

How bad did they beat Letcher County Central?
There is no point in this thread.

CLOSED!

Feel free to start a thread about football stadiums.